Diablo® III

Bored of D3?

Well, as the thread title says if you're bored of D3 Rift: Storm Legion just went f2p. Should be pretty fun until D3 comes out with a meaningful patch. Apparently so many people are trying to get into the game/register that the site is being owned much like D3 did at launch.

Its an MMO and looks to be pretty fun, they claim the game isn't "p2w" at any rate, I just want to pass time and have some fun when I have free time. Going to make a pvp guild on there and smash some face. If you are an avid pvper let me know if you're interested.
Edited by FeAr#1520 on 6/12/2013 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got bored to tears of Rift within the first hour of play.

No thanks.
Reply Quote
I played it a long time ago, probably 18months ago? Game is way different from what I see. I actually enjoyed it but stopped playing due to no raids and couldn't add another sub game (was subbed to wow, but not anymore....).
Edited by FeAr#1520 on 6/12/2013 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]