Diablo® III

500k DPS WindForce Hunter. Goal Achieved.

@Goal Achieved.@

Since 2012 July

250k dps -> 300k dps -> 350k dps -> 400k dps -> 450k dps -> 500k dps

Took almost 1 year to get to perfect 500k DPS.

Wind Force with power/agility/defensive/tactical abilities.
To the Wind Force lovers,

Keep going with wind force! It is one of the most powerful weapon if you know how to use it with your passion.

For those Wind Force users who achieved over 400k dps,
I will honor you as Wind Hunters.

Thank you for those who supported me to keep going!
For those haters, thank you for pushing for the extreme! :)
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 6/13/2013 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool gears man, now you have me thinking about it since I've been using a one socket Manti for far too long and I'm into max hate gen builds.

Post a video I'm sure a lot of the DH community would be interested in seeing how it works.
Reply Quote
Congrats! Im hoping to hit the 350-400K area and I'll be happy. Still a lot of upgrading to do but they aren't so cheap anymore :S
Reply Quote
Thats awesome, grats man! Im sitting at 420k even when I swap out my calamity for my WF. Getting to 500k is just crazy.
Reply Quote
Why is it that I feel proud of my DH up until I come to the forums?

Grats, that's an insane DH.
Reply Quote
gratz arrow!
Reply Quote
Now go use Frozen Arrow ;)
Reply Quote
While it breaks my heart to see how far a fellow DH must go to bring Windforce to this level, this is truly an awesome achievement. gratz!

Here's hoping we see an awesome redesign of this bow in itemization patch.
Reply Quote
GG man, awesome achievement! That Windy you're rocking is GLORIOUS!

For those Wind Force users who achieved over 400k dps,
I will honor you as Wind Hunters.

Is that buffed? Pretty sure I can get to 400K, maybe over 500K with Windy- although it would not be viable for me to step into HC inferno.
Reply Quote
Grats man, impressive.

I got to 330k I think, been playing around with Manticore a bit but I'm sure I'll go back. :) I'm not as good of a player so I like to keep my EHP up too, I was pretty proud of 300k+ dps with my EHP.

I ran a build almost identical to yours for a long time but switched to rapid fire. The only issue with rapid fire is hatred burn, but it is really cool with web shot and knock back. Pretty much impossible to run sentry with rapid fire just due to needing every drop of hatred for rapid fire. Web shot is really cool with Windforce, I'd recommend giving it a try, really keeps mobs from ever getting to you.
Edited by Merlin#1312 on 6/14/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yisssssss!!! Nice work @FrozenArrow!! Congrats! WOW that's some nice dps gears.

Those boots... *drool..

I do love playing Windforce. The control it offers.. its addicting and adds to EDPS when you pin elites to walls with the knockback. Just so much fun to play with and boss around mobs/elites.

Keep pushing @FrozenArrow! Max that plvl and some more stats in the gear.. I think 600k is possible. ^ ^
Reply Quote
Crazy! Congratulations, that took some serious effort. I switched to WF a few months ago and haven't looked back.
Reply Quote
Am I the only one that see's the follower's WF better than OPs current WF?
Reply Quote
@Kilragh depends what you think is better. DPS gains vs Knockback proc. OP uses the high proc skill Entangling shot/shock collar and most likely sees plenty of KB.

11% attack speed over 10% could be a +2k dps loss/gain for OP. Not to mention the over all dps of the weapon. OP is building for max DPS... so every little bit does add up.

50% damage mod is best if he should ever decide to change to ruby and ignore crit all together, coupled with 11% attspd will net the best result from a ruby.

I think his current one is best for dps, but I agree with you that I like at least 39% KB.. so that 49% his follower is using looks pretty slick. I went from using a 49% to a 41%.. and didn't notice much. Haven't tried a low 30's TBH.
Reply Quote
grats!
Reply Quote
Big time congrats! It's tough sledding to squeeze heavy dps from the Windy. I'm glad you are around to show us how it's done.
Reply Quote
Wow, major congratulations!!
Reply Quote
not really hard to get to x dps when dps is all that you worry about. don't know why people are gaga over a dh that will barely survive mp3. 200 all res with 35k life. but your sheet numbers are high. I guess that counts for something. Oh wait...
Reply Quote
06/14/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Taoofss
not really hard to get to x dps when dps is all that you worry about. don't know why people are gaga over a dh that will barely survive mp3. 200 all res with 35k life. but your sheet numbers are high. I guess that counts for something. Oh wait...

It does account for something, especially if that DH can handle high MP's with more emphasis on character control than gear stats (which for me I personally find more impressive). There are some GC's that can handle any MP level just fine, and the OP happens to be one of them.
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 6/14/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]