Diablo® III

Help me to improve my DPS

Well, I have a weird build(I use bears and CoB btw), I have a decent eHP and tDPS(elites melt so fast in mp9), I won't leave my Mojo or SoJ, how can I improve my dps significatively without hurting my eHP? Thanks ^^, here's my WD: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kadoru-1834/hero/20604464
Reply Quote
Unless you intend on solely playing low MP levels, work on your armor. Craft yourself some bracers and shoulders. You could upgrade your gems. Your +int is quite low. Looks like you have some baller +all resist but it's too high compared to your armor/dps atm.

A Litany of the Damned will give you huge dps, 25-30k ish for white mobs. Just swap your SoJ in for elites.

If you switched to a 2h build, you wouldn't need to keep the -zombie charger cost gear to keep your mana up.
Edited by Mitchlol#6174 on 6/12/2013 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]