Diablo® III

Come in all Single LS monks with +200k DPS

View profile
To chime in you can offset the cost ot dual LS weapons by picking up glass cannon pieces which are relatively cheaper than BiS balanced pieces since with double the sustain the less mitigation you will need to Tay alive indefinitely.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
To chime in you can offset the cost ot dual LS weapons by picking up glass cannon pieces which are relatively cheaper than BiS balanced pieces since with double the sustain the less mitigation you will need to Tay alive indefinitely.

Cheers,
CC-

Very true, yes. :)

That's what I do usually for dual LS monks that I build.
Reply Quote
hello, just chiming in; I love my fire build to death and it's hella fun, but I picked up a decent WKL a few week back. With the SW bonus and lightning bonus it works very well I feel... heh, it actually hits like a truck :P ..and 692k fully self-buffed vs. elites...

Sweeping Wind - Cyclone
Average Hit 340305
DPS 740641
Damage Range 59249 - 85965
Critical Hit 335348 - 486564
Gear Bonus +51% Damage

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#adkYSb!XVg!abaccc
Reply Quote
Looks pretty good.

Add me if you want to go for a run.
Reply Quote
^^ absolutely will do, wife gets back from travel tonight, tho so maybe the weekend?? too hot outside, so I marathon sat/sun :P
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 09:32 PMPosted by DethAxe
^^ absolutely will do, wife gets back from travel tonight, tho so maybe the weekend?? too hot outside, so I marathon sat/sun :P

Sounds great. :)
Reply Quote
Absolutely, single LS has survival difficulty on MP10.

MP10 is okay with single lifesteal if you have high mitigation. I have tested with 750 all resist and 5000+ armor with 220+k dps (unbuff). I was able to sustain in MP10 uber facing Siege Breaker with just 3% lifesteal. The reflect doesn't move my life (if at all).

@Kira,

Really! You should come to join this run with Kim and I. Let me see how it work.

Sure. Just removed a real-life friend who hasn't log in for 2 months to free up 1 slot (my friend list is always at 100... damn Blizzard for not increasing the limit). Add me. :)

Kim, Kira would like to join the run. Do you wanna run?

Kira #1414
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/11/2013 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I haven't done any runs yet! Will have to! I think I'm 346k dps with single LS. Might need to wait for my hand to recover though.
Reply Quote
Sure!

I'll be on in 15mins!

I'm uploading this new video real quick. Almost done.

Cayzer! Add me in game when you are healed enough to play! :)
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 7/11/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry, I can't run now. I'm at office. But I can run when you wake up! Haha.
Reply Quote
oh haha okok!
Reply Quote
I think

07/11/2013 07:43 PMPosted by ManUnited

07/11/2013 07:33 PMPosted by ManUnited

MP10 is okay with single lifesteal if you have high mitigation. I have tested with 750 all resist and 5000+ armor with 220+k dps (unbuff). I was able to sustain in MP10 uber facing Siege Breaker with just 3% lifesteal. The reflect doesn't move my life (if at all).

Sure. Just removed a real-life friend who hasn't log in for 2 months to free up 1 slot (my friend list is always at 100... damn Blizzard for not increasing the limit). Add me. :)

Kira #1414

I think with 750 AR and 5k plus Armor is enough to mitigate the RD from uber SB. However, I don't think it is possible to have any meaningful life leach from SB, since SB RD is constant. Hence, I don't know how kira is going to regain life after :-

1. SB does its..1,2,3 attack.
2. SB picks up and in your face situation.
3. SB does its butt slam.

Would love to see how kira tanks SB with 1 LS. Mind adding me when you guys doing the run cause I want to watch. StudioT#6544
Reply Quote
damn, i came here to say i have only single LS, but druin beat me to it
Reply Quote
I think

Kira #1414

I think with 750 AR and 5k plus Armor is enough to mitigate the RD from uber SB. However, I don't think it is possible to have any meaningful life leach from SB, since SB RD is constant. Hence, I don't know how kira is going to regain life after :-

1. SB does its..1,2,3 attack.
2. SB picks up and in your face situation.
3. SB does its butt slam.

Would love to see how kira tanks SB with 1 LS. Mind adding me when you guys doing the run cause I want to watch. StudioT#6544

You are right on the meaningful life leach. The 3% lifesteal doesn't allow me to leech much life back but I won't get life drop when I hit Siege Breaker. As long as I am in a team, I won't have problem sustaining the reflect. That is what I meant. :)

Basically I have 2 approaches to heal for this Uber, nothing special except maybe the 2nd approach:

Approach 1
- Using Breath Of Heaven
- Pots
- Serenity

Approach 2
- Inna Radiance with life on spirit spent (I played with this without life steal, if I play carefully, this thing alone can heal me pretty well)
- Approach 1
Reply Quote
Kira, thanks for the reply..makes sense now

Ahh..good old serenity..I totally forgot about it...since I dropped it ages ago....yeah the 4 sec burst serenity provides is enough to refill any dps taken.
Reply Quote
Hi Kim,

I just recently managed to break the 200k barrier with an upgrade to my OH. But I was wondering, most monks that I see die while being frozen/walled, feared and other ccs. How do you guys counter that? Get stuck and hope for the best? (I did that when I was trying out builds until I started using Pacifism.)
Reply Quote
Looks good to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]