Diablo® III

Something Wrong With Game

I was able to login but it took 20 minutes and now me and my party tried to create a game and we've been sitting here for half an hour and nothing is happening. We also cannot view our achievements.
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem. I can see my achievements though. I just logged out and tried to log back in and I am met with error 3006.
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Asus
I was able to login but it took 20 minutes and now me and my party tried to create a game and we've been sitting here for half an hour and nothing is happening. We also cannot view our achievements.

I second this, I haven't tried to get in a party but it takes forever to log in and I cant view my achievements
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 11:56 AMPosted by MNBrootal
Im having the same problem. I can see my achievements though. I just logged out and tried to log back in and I am met with error 3006.

Yeah not me, I can still log in. I just tried logging out and logging back in, it still takes much longer then usual and i still can not see my achievements. What's going on?
Reply Quote
Just logged out and now when I try to get back on it says that the servers are down for maintenance and that I should check the server status. When I do check it is says everything is up and available.
Reply Quote
yeah its just logged me out mid fight, so hopefully this will resolve the issue, thank you blizzard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]