Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you

Well since Blizzard fell asleep at the wheel today and crashed the servers what better way to spend the day other than gawking at other peoples gear?

Rules

1) Don't skip people, if you post and ask for advice without 1st giving some yourself you will be ignored

2) No trolling, this is for fun and helping others

3) you don't have to be a pro or have GG gear to comment, everyone's opinion is welcome
@Death,
All of your items are like BIS lmao. Kick !@# barb!
@apophis

7/10

id work on a cc memo and better weapons
View profile
Roll a better HF ring :P oh and change Nats to IC and different ring :)

Ahh this was at Apophis but Proph beat me ;P
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 6/15/2013 1:22 PM PDT
@wannabee808

8/10, pretty nice gear! Not a big fan of the shield though :p
@Adler

Perhaps look for ring (s) with critical chance too. Trifecta with strength work very well.

The boots are neat, its rare to see a barb with rare boots now a days. Check out Ice Climber with the same stats as your boots. They come with high AR and a socket!
View profile
Its ok Adler I'm not a big fan of EF :) But I like your gear!
06/15/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Wannabee808

Stop spamming and skipping people, you already got Proph skipped and now you're about to get Professor skipped.

@ Next poster please rate Proph and Professor
06/15/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Death

Stop spamming and skipping people, you already got Proph skipped and now you're about to get Professor skipped.

@ Next poster please rate Proph and Professor

9/10 you are too good
@Adler

Perhaps look for ring (s) with critical chance too. Trifecta with strength work very well.

The boots are neat, its rare to see a barb with rare boots now a days. Check out Ice Climber with the same stats as your boots. They come with high AR and a socket!

7/10 you need more vit to do mp10 effectively, you could pretty easily get that by crafting a vit shoulder
@Adler

7/10 you need more vit to do mp10 effectively, you could pretty easily get that by crafting a vit shoulder

8/10

8/10

7/10 dragunk

you need more vit and i dont like the hellfire ring, those innas and witching hour (cd dmg sucks and you are giving up to much stats for that extra ar)
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 6/15/2013 2:53 PM PDT
@AlNeo 8/10 nxt upgrade cc mempo
@frankillah

crazy barb really don't see any possible upgrades crazy nice tal chest 9/10 just cuz i haven't truly seen a 10/10 barb yet but your close.
@frankillah

crazy barb really don't see any possible upgrades crazy nice tal chest 9/10 just cuz i haven't truly seen a 10/10 barb yet but your close.

Awesome Barb man! 9/10

Absolutely love your gloves and shoulders.
@rooblu
8/10
Decent enough crafted gear, decent enough weapons. I see you're using a good IK helm for the two piece bonus, which you kinda need at this point. Good barb, but still room for improvements, which is a good thing. Keep on crafting until you get upgrades that way or have the resources to buy other upgrades on the AH.
Skipped Apophis, but you were rated earlier. I'll repeat the score: 7/10
A bit low on the ehp department for comfort. This I say considering MP10, which is what most people strive to play at least somewhat efficiently IMO.
@rooblu
8/10
Decent enough crafted gear, decent enough weapons. I see you're using a good IK helm for the two piece bonus, which you kinda need at this point. Good barb, but still room for improvements, which is a good thing. Keep on crafting until you get upgrades that way or have the resources to buy other upgrades on the AH.

10/10 really nothing I can critique lol lots of duped gear (which I have no problem with) meaning that it's BiS. Your only real upgrade can be a higher CC Mempo, but seems kind of pointless at your level of DPS. Very great barb.

Edit: skipped :(
Edited by Snicklefritz#1333 on 6/15/2013 5:32 PM PDT
@Apophis. I found your build interesting. I like the concept of what I think you might be doing. I think you might get a little more out of your barb if you get to the 2.5 BP. Consider dual life steal or adding a IK belt for better ehp and dropping bloodthirst. Also consider adding maybe a SOJ with cold damage to help with your fear on the EF or maybe switch it to off-hand. Everything looks pretty solid even though your resists are a tad low.. 7/10
06/15/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Soldier
@Apophis. I found your build interesting. I like the concept of what I think you might be doing. I think you might get a little more out of your barb if you get to the 2.5 BP. Consider dual life steal or adding a IK belt for better ehp and dropping bloodthirst. Also consider adding maybe a SOJ with cold damage to help with your fear on the EF or maybe switch it to off-hand. Everything looks pretty solid even though your resists are a tad low.. 7/10

looks like a good build, could use more dps obviously and Could get higher dps and vit with a crafted shoulder

im gonna say 7/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]