Diablo® III

My nemesis is dark berserker, what kills you?

The only npc who can 1shot me still is three or more dark berserkers those guys are a pain

what about you?
Edited by Vegetto991#1400 on 6/16/2013 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not a huge fan of the mounted beasts in A4 that can stun you while I have both debuffs on me. They can get pretty dicey.
Reply Quote
For me it was mage wraiths with reflect, electrified, molten or plagued, and minions. Its a rare combo but I remember spinning into a group of them once and pretty much instant dying. It was a wtf just happened moment.

Someone told me in chat that when they spin they get a reflect damage mod, that can be stacked on top of the reflect damage affix. They must have all been spinning at the same time or something, because I've never died to them like that since heh.
Reply Quote
View profile
fast arcane horde plague hulking phase beasts with harpies around

for dark berserkers, bringing leap with stun or ground stomp when doing dark berserker areas will save you from multiple hits from dark berserker, their cooldowns seem to be right in line with the cooldown of the fireblade attack
Reply Quote
The only npc who can 1shot me still is three or more dark berserkers those guys are a pain

what about you?

Those would be the ones. When I reduce my gear to 41k hp I get trucked by them.
Reply Quote
plague + arcane dune dervishes in VOTA
Reply Quote
I can avoid dying to all of them but it's taken a fortune in gear and burning several minutes a pack. But elite tentacle guys are the scariest if they have a trapping ability too. Also anyone tall who drops ice balls over and over is super annoying.
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Rorschach
I can avoid dying to all of them but it's taken a fortune in gear and burning several minutes a pack. But elite tentacle guys are the scariest if they have a trapping ability too. Also anyone tall who drops ice balls over and over is super annoying.
]

i think if I was to just get like 2 or 3k more life I wouldnt die to them
Reply Quote
Vegetto from FFXI???
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Matrick
Vegetto from FFXI???

nope
Reply Quote
Enraged uber Maghda is the only thing that 1-shots me...enraged Kulle needs 2-3 hits.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anything that one shot is irritating.
Reply Quote
View profile
Any sort of healthlink/elemental mage wraths are tough for me.
Reply Quote
aside from enraged uber kulle, rubberbanding kills me the most (seriously)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]