Diablo® III

Help a WD Coming Back to the Game

So I have not played in months now, and I do not have much gold left for anything to upgrade atm because I traded it all away for stuff in other games. Now I am looking for what build I should run with my current gear. I am able to swap my 1h/oh out for a semi decent skorn I guess as well, but thats about it.

Basically I am looking for help with a build according to the current gear I have without upgrading anything huge. I always ran bears, but I see alot of bat builds out there as well, however I hopped on for a bit the other day and seem to have mana issues. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
View profile
Forget Cloud of Bats, you don't have the defensive stats.

Bears or Plague Bats should work well for you.

Try this build.

1.08 Spirit Bears Build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8891580088

Read through the whole post to see the variations.
Reply Quote
Thanks I appreciate it. Gonne check it out now
Reply Quote
I know you said you don't have much gold, but when you get a little replacing your helm and/or bracers will help mana issues. May loose some dps, but can't do much dmg when out of mana either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)