Diablo® III

Any WD Gearing Services Out There?

As title says feel free to add me in game or post on forums, please put you are offering service on friend request or it may be ignored thanks!
Reply Quote
you can add me. i help on gearing, ppl pay me few hundred mil to bil for my gearing as tips, but thats not necessary, i just love to gear a WD and see you have fun with it.

i currently have 2 WD. both pretty good. :)
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 6/19/2013 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
help me too!!! gonna give u 10B cause u are my idol
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 07:03 AMPosted by oldschool16v

just go buy youself a lacuni, mempo and glove with ias to max out that laughing stock you have xD
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 07:14 AMPosted by pBeybq

just go buy youself a lacuni, mempo and glove with ias to max out that laughing stock you have xD

lol...man, the words cut like a knife
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 07:20 AMPosted by fabbyhunter

lol...man, the words cut like a knife

like a manajuma carving knife xD thats how you cut those fat mobs you find in act 1 weeping hollow with both arms in the air.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 07:03 AMPosted by oldschool16v

16v, I'm of the school of thought that says if you are surviving and having fun, who cares if you go against conventional WD gearing practices. I dont' know what you and pBeybq have going on and I don't really care...I just wanted to say that as long as you're having fun who cares.

PS...oldschool, a nice 800 armor zuni chest with 280 vit would probably still put you around 300k dps and you'd not have to worry as much about running out of mana. i know you say you don't, but looking at your gear, mana would run out too fast for my liking. You may be ok with large mobs around and a reliance on GI, but against tougher elites, you're toast.
Reply Quote
^^ I love 1H user lol u are at 1.53 im at 1.42...

oh and pb!@#$ is at 1.75

alot much higher and alot less LS... dont forget I have 5.6LS

ok byebye
Edited by oldschool16v#1922 on 6/19/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

oh and pb!@#$ is at 1.75

ok byebye

i ruin mp10 act 3/4 with only 2.9LS...lets not pull me into this fight please. I was trying to pay you a compliment, But you'd prefer to bring me into this

You are @ 1.42 but you have no mana regen on gear. You completely rely on GI and if there are no mobs around, ie., you are fighting 3 tough elites, you will run out of mana.

With a 1h, If i'm running with a fast group, all I have to do is put on another serpent I have with mana regen. My mana hardly moves. Your vids show your mana going down constantly and quickly

YOU require 5+ LS to stay alive because you have low armor and ar...i don't.

PS...16v (who I was trying to compliment but instead got pulled into it)...i'd love for you to come to act 4 with me mp10 and do a run. Lets see how you do against the toughest monsters and elites in this game.
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 6/19/2013 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote

oh and pb!@#$ is at 1.75

ok byebye

go to that corner and think about mana consumption while channeling bats by the seconds.

i gain >10 mana per second more than your glassy doc. xD

and guess what ? i tick faster, and wont go oom like your lil doc.

yeah all you can say is, "i got 10k more hp than you"
Reply Quote

oh and pb!@#$ is at 1.75

ok byebye

YOU require 5+ LS to stay alive because you have low armor and ar...i don't.

haha ! like an arrow to the heart. pew pew pew !
Reply Quote
Huge thanks to pBeybq for helping me get a set together, with my budget I didn't expect to get what I received from him! Thanks a lot you definately know what you are doing sir! (Ended up being 100m under budget even!)
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Dareis
Huge thanks to pBeybq for helping me get a set together, with my budget I didn't expect to get what I received from him! Thanks a lot you definately know what you are doing sir! (Ended up being 100m under budget even!)

Looking good dude!
Reply Quote
I happily would if my WD had anything worthwhile dark beforehand but it was pretty much naked since it hadnt been played since before my hiatus from D3 of over 6 months lol, and thanks fabby pBeybq knows his stuff!
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Dareis
I happily would if my WD had anything worthwhile dark beforehand but it was pretty much naked since it hadnt been played since before my hiatus from D3 of over 6 months lol, and thanks fabby pBeybq knows his stuff!

pBeybq is a noob, but we tolerate his ramblings on this forum :D
Reply Quote
Damn this is good popcorn.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 11:13 AMPosted by fabbyhunter

yea no doubt, i am a big fat virgin noob D:
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 11:46 AMPosted by pBeybq

yea no doubt, i am a big fat virgin noob D:

with a damn nice WD i might add lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]