Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I'm having a problem where I buy out an item but it doesn't show up on the completed tab. The AH log says I've completed the transaction but I can't send it to my stash because the item is not there. Does this happen a lot or should I be worried?
Support Forum Agent
Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
Alternatively, you might try putting up a couple of items for sale and canceling them right away. That might "push" your auction through when you reclaim the items you just canceled the auctions on.
I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 8 pm Pacific Time
Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
This is exactly what just happened to me... I spent like 1.5b over 3 items and none came through. So annoying. I tried everything to push the stash to refresh but nothing has worked. They really need to fix this issue.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.