Diablo® III

Philanthropy Station 2 (Winners Announced)

6PM? for real? this was my prime time to play today :/
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 02:25 PMPosted by runit3

Yeah kinda stinks...Is that eastern time 6pm?
Reply Quote
correct, its down 6est will be back up at 9EST -.- or so i read, worst part is having known i woulda went on to snipe while it went down for like 9 hours :P,

None the less if my new found ice climbers sell for the 150m il have more gold to pitch in for the contest :P, why couldn't it have been 244 str instead of int :P
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 02:30 PMPosted by marmoset

Yeah kinda stinks...Is that eastern time 6pm?

Blizz posts all its downtimes/ETA's in PST, so yeah 9pm EST for those East coasters.

I'm having a race between my DSL and POE download vs. D3 servers...fairly confident D3 is going to win.
Reply Quote
@Deathscream - GL on sale! I am on another week-long Leg drought and I swear it is because my stashs are full of donated legendary items LOL

@Runi - I tried to download POE a while back and kept getting install errors on my mac so I gave up, lemme know what you think of it!

@anyone - Can someone talk me out of buying this? I want it. I DON'T need it in any way...but it's so...precious.
http://store.sony.com/p/Sony-4K-TV-Ultra-HD/en/p/XBR55X900A
Reply Quote
Why exactly do you want that tv? Lol.
Reply Quote

@Runi - I tried to download POE a while back and kept getting install errors on my mac so I gave up, lemme know what you think of it!

@anyone - Can someone talk me out of buying this? I want it. I DON'T need it in any way...but it's so...precious.

I played up to a lvl 50 hybrid ice bow build, it was decently fun but overall mechanics were clunky. Super fun at first just because there was so much variety in build/skill choice, but you'll eventually hit a wall if you're not well versed in the game (a la early D2:LOD) which is pretty much where I called it quits. I think they have skill re-rolls which is why I'm DLing again, that and the server maintenance.

That TV is pretty sick, don't think I could talk you out of it unless you had room for a 70-90" sharp Aquos
Reply Quote

I can't, in good conscience, talk you out of buying that TV sir. Sony is one of the most solid television brands I've ever owned (even if they are a bit pricey) and I know you won't regret it :)
Reply Quote
I don't know if this is still running. I am hoping to move my Witch Doctor Pandora forward so I can better survive on mp1 (or 2 or 3 for that matter). If its possible awesome! If its not. That's cool too! Thanks for reading this! :)
Reply Quote
You wrote Dhakkan instead of Dhakkon on the first thread
Reply Quote
Sigh- finally power is restored to my neighborhood. Stupid falling trees...at least no poison-bulbs.

Good morning thread!
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:49 PMPosted by souljasam
Why exactly do you want that tv? Lol.

It's super pretty (my current LCD is pretty too) and it has sweet speakers on the front...and I can wifi link to it and play D3 LOL.

That TV is pretty sick, don't think I could talk you out of it unless you had room for a 70-90" sharp Aquos

I do have the room for it, but would have to boot the girl who lives with me.

Samsung makes this disgusting 85" 4k swivel LED that is a mere 24k LOL

I can't, in good conscience, talk you out of buying that TV sir. Sony is one of the most solid television brands I've ever owned (even if they are a bit pricey) and I know you won't regret it :)

Yeah, Been debating it all week! Why can't I use my diablo gold?!?
Edited by marmoset#1939 on 6/19/2013 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wooot i have a 90" Aquos tv :D
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The best of luck with your philanthropic endeavors in Sanctuary! It's so awesome seeing heroes within the community being so willing to give fellow Nephalem a hand. :)
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Vaeflare
The best of luck with your philanthropic endeavors in Sanctuary! It's so awesome seeing heroes within the community being so willing to give fellow Nephalem a hand. :)

Thanks ! Much appreciated :)
Edited by marmoset#1939 on 6/19/2013 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
would like a shot at the WD or DH set. Btag: Rageinjector#1784

Thanks for the consideration.
Reply Quote
Totally OT

RIP in peace, James Gandolfini

:(
Reply Quote
Could sure do with some gold. I'm all tapped out from crafting stuff for my DH.
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 03:16 PMPosted by marmoset

Thanks ! Much appreciated :)

WOOOT WOOOT BLUE RECOGNITION, MOVING ON UP MENN :D
Reply Quote
Hey, really like what your doing. Add me and I no I can help with the barb (they are my shi&) and prob. any other char and gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]