Diablo® III

SAD SAD DAY

just had the worlds bigest rubberband and lag session so peaved off right now just lost my monk with 80k dps 90khp 800alres 5.5k armor in mp1 i mean comon this is actually bull !@#$

i have lost plenty of toons before and it has never botherd me untill tonight i went in on a pack of mongrels with fire chains easy kill just drop 3 sets of bells and jobs done but no i got a massive lag spike so popped all my cool downs witch would have given me at least 10 seconds plus i could tank mp1 like it was nothing for atleast another 10 sec so a total of 20 seconds so clicked exit game and didnt even make it to 5 seconds left on game exit and BOOM network disconect i log back in thinking all should be sweeti had plenty of time up my sleave but no im dead

iknow iknow welcome to hardcore right :P

think im done with hard core untill playstation
Reply Quote
RIP

Ive lost my last 2 CM wiz's to a DC and lag. I tried to go back to SC after the lag death and lasted an hour before re-rolling. If you would like some help power levelling i can help you out a bit when im free.
Reply Quote
yeah i just went and played SC just then YAWN although it does suck dying to lag or dc it def brings some kind of excitement to the whole experience might roll a barb and give it another go guna go super tank this time round
Reply Quote
Im going to roll a new barb soon. I just want to get a new vit HF ring to help level. My last one left with my barb :p
Reply Quote
well i hope you roll a gg vit ring
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 04:17 AMPosted by WAZZ
I just want to get a new vit HF ring to help level. My last one left with my barb :p

Good luck with the vit HF ring. I was lucky that my first one came with a decent amount of life regen and a little extra to damage.

Hope yours improves on this with 70+ AR or something.
Reply Quote

All I can hope is that the Playstation offline thing comes to PC... why oh why don't they let us have it already?
Reply Quote

All I can hope is that the Playstation offline thing comes to PC... why oh why don't they let us have it already?

One word "RMAH"

D3's only form of recurring revenue for Blizz
Reply Quote
That sux bro.

I hope you didn't have that IK armor you found on the char.

GL with your next one, or come back to SC like me lol.

With all the d/c and lag I am getting lately, I probably won't go back ot HC until itemization patch.
Reply Quote
nah the ik chest was safe but 300 demonic essences were not so lucky lol worst part was i just spent 1 bil hc gold and litertally 10mins later good day sir rofl

yeah i noticed you had been playing ya monk chasing the old pgl100 i might jump on tonight with ya and some mobs with my WD :D
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear of this. RIP. Ive had two instances of computer freeze but fortunately i've been ingame with someone else at the time. I guess it's only a matter of time though.
Reply Quote
I have had 1 die to a glitch where was stuck in a wall on knock back and had a lava pool under me that couldn't get away from.

2nd was lag, got to 1300 ms and when it came back I was dead.

I feel that there needs to be some sort of programme running in hardcore on the servers that look at lag/ping and record the last 30 seconds of play on a loop and when a character dies it is kept so it can be reviewed.

I have no problem when one dies from bad play, but when it is a glitch/ lag issue I feel very annoyed.
Reply Quote
sharing my experience here I lost this guy to a single white mob on mp3 DC solo
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/devangel-6255/Lucky/30978746

3.1mil ehp paragon 90 eventually died after DC, maybe stayed online for more than 2minutes

RIP man hope you come back stronger, and play in team more, thats what I learnt anyway
Reply Quote
yeah im cant play sc for longer than 5 mins with out yawning currently leveling a barb

hard to find people to play with as i dont like public games and most of the aus/nz people i play with have lost to many hc toons to lag and either dont play any more or only play soft core
Reply Quote
added u mate
come play with us theres still a good AUS/NZ HC community going on :)
Reply Quote
Same here i have traded in and have preordered playstation 4 to do hardcore also pre orded DA3 for it
Reply Quote
Why are you still playing? Playing hardcore from Aus with high latency & more then likely chance to get a bad lagspike of death. Not to mention all the rubberbanding... Why do you all keep supporting a company that is basically scamming you?
Reply Quote
Well i guess i am lucky, ive not had really any problems with lag or rubber banding until i got to HC.

Fortunately i didnt have the horror 10 second gap that has been spoken of but i did have another problem.

Everything was going well on level 52 and found what i thought was a decent group to run with. I am going to say that i was sabotaged by the group and left to die with a double elite group that i could not deal with on my own.

Now i guess most of you think i should have been able to defeat any problems myself, and its true, but this one got me and im pretty pissed.

Make sure you know your group and can trust them i say, 99% of the players here are fantastic and loyal and generous but there are a few dip!@#$s left out there that have nothing better to do.

RIP
Reply Quote
Do you remember the btags panda?
Were they lvl60 toons?

Sorry to hear this happened to to you mate. PKers are somthing i dont quite understand
Reply Quote
Thanks Wazz, cant remember mate.

Anyway it matters not, i join the massive list of HC people here that lose the lot because of the effn servers.

Twice now in the 50s, so whats the use of playing it. NO USE.

Back to grinding !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]