Diablo® III

93k paper dps at mp10

zero buffed
http://d3up.com/b/773836#skills

you buffed
http://d3up.com/b/773443#skills

never used d3up before, but it seems alright.

do you see that?

Nope, I failed. If you are going to check the buffed dmg for both chars, change the skills to the same buffs and buff the dmg.

Zero with all the buffs you got puts out +900k dps and you have 327k dps.

Why wouldn't do that? Its a different play style but as you can see from my stats I'm not bsing when I say I've seen crits for over 600k. Love how you get criticized because you not a norm. I guess I'll get home and toss on my other 200k+ DPs gear and follow you amazing examples.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:00 PMPosted by IrishWarrior
Yes I can. Ive been running these skills for a long time and have the timing down to keep all buffes up all the time between fit, combo strike, owe, and boh.

I think you mean all of them up between cooldowns

Fitl has a cool down longer than its activation time
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Tarzan
Yes I can. Ive been running these skills for a long time and have the timing down to keep all buffes up all the time between fit, combo strike, owe, and boh.

is it hard keeping owe up all the time?

How so?
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:06 PMPosted by KamelJabber

I think you mean all of them up between cooldowns

Fitl has a cool down longer than its activation time

Yes, BLfitl you are correct but all others yes.
Reply Quote
/popcorn
Reply Quote
zero buffed
http://d3up.com/b/773836#skills

you buffed
http://d3up.com/b/773443#skills

never used d3up before, but it seems alright.

do you see that?

Nope, I failed. If you are going to check the buffed dmg for both chars, change the skills to the same buffs and buff the dmg.

Zero with all the buffs you got puts out +900k dps and you have 327k dps.

Why wouldn't do that? Its a different play style but as you can see from my stats I'm not bsing when I say I've seen crits for over 600k. Love how you get criticized because you not a norm. I guess I'll get home and toss on my other 200k+ DPs gear and follow you amazing examples.

Skill spec can be adjusted by the playstyle, of course. I'm not criticizing your skill spec.

Don't just buff the skills that you have on your skill tab without even thinking about the cooldown and say that you have higher dps than the other guy with less buffing skills right at the moment.

And regardless of the buffs, you are so much worse than the other guy's monk in terms of dps. I can't believe you can't see that.

Numbers don't lie.

Hate people who have no idea what they are talking about.

And if you are that impressed about your monk's hidden dps. Go kill any of the bosses in game and have Zero do the same. Let's check out the real dps that you are so impressed about.
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 6/18/2013 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Zero
272,708 dps * 1.48% overawe = 403,607.84 with 4% elite = 419,752.1536

Irish
93,451.2 * 1.79% (overawe+BoH+CS) = 167,277.648 with 28% elite = 214,115.38944 * 21% lit skill dmg (I think this is how it is?) = 259,079.6212224

I have to stop here since I don’t know how to calculate the 15% attack speed from WoTHF or the other dmg boost =(
Where’s Vrkhyz? I miss him!!

Also FiTL buff for 3 second with huge dmg increase, however it has a 15 sec cooldown … so I have to say if you can somehow keep FiTL all the time then congrats you’ve broke the game
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:07 PMPosted by IrishWarrior

is it hard keeping owe up all the time?

How so?

well, owe is 'One with Everything" which is a passive and has no cooldown or casting ability...
Reply Quote
His style is not mine..

When I am in mp10 I don't need much more then to cycle through the skill rotation more than two/three times for most elite packs
Edited by IrishWarrior#1751 on 6/18/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
His style is not mine..

When I am in mp10 I don't need much more then to cycle through the skill rotation more than twice for most elite packs

Okay. You add me in game. I'll be on from 6:30PM PST.

And in the mean time, go kill mp10 ghom / azmo. Tell us how long it took for you to kill them.

If you really do out DPS zero on anything in game with the same spec, I'll give you 200 million gold.
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 6/18/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Zero
272,708 dps * 1.48% overawe = 403,607.84 with 4% elite = 419,752.1536

Irish
93,451.2 * 1.79% (overawe+BoH+CS) = 167,277.648 with 28% elite = 214,115.38944 * 21% lit skill dmg (I think this is how it is?) = 259,079.6212224

I have to stop here since I don’t know how to calculate the 15% attack speed from WoTHF or the other dmg boost =(
Where’s Vrkhyz? I miss him!!

Also FiTL buff for 3 second with huge dmg increase, however it has a 15 sec cooldown … so I have to say if you can somehow keep FiTL all the time then congrats you’ve broke the game

I corrected myself with the fitl.

The 15% as brings elite damage to 451k
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:06 PMPosted by IrishWarrior
Love how you get criticized because you not a norm.

In fairness, I think the criticism is more a result of the "tone" with which you are presenting your deviation from the norm. Also, probably because of the lack of/inaccurate knowledge.

Hats off for finding a way to play that you enjoy and find interesting though.
Reply Quote
Ohh and FYI: I run BoY which drop the cool down to 12 sec … so 3 sec buff .. wait 9 sec .. then 3 sec buff again =)
… but if you get lucky and encounter a empowering shrine then it’s GG XD
… though there’s still a bit of a cool down I think =(

06/18/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Tarzan
owe

lol I think it's a mistype... most likely he meant overawe and that he can keep averawe buff up all the time
Reply Quote

Saying non sense numbers on forum will not get you anything.

Go kills one of the boss and tell us the kill time. That can prove your true dps.
Reply Quote

owe

lol I think it's a mistype... most likely he meant overawe and that he can keep averawe buff up all the time

i know i know... i was being a !*%!!@#! :P
Reply Quote

Saying non sense numbers on forum will not get you anything.

Go kills one of the boss and tell us the kill time. That can prove your true dps.

Ghom was about 4 min
Reply Quote
and just FYI irish - with the same that you are using, Zero's buffed dps vs elites shoots to over 1million dps.

but seriously - go do a ghom eDPS test and see what your eDPS is really at.

you say you see 600k crits... when i drop bells i see 4-6mil crits... and i drop lots of bells
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:42 PMPosted by IrishWarrior
Ghom was about 4 min

577k dps

:D
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Fitz
Ghom was about 4 min

577k dps

:D

nice!
Reply Quote
Gotta say, that is horrifically bad damage multiplier too at around 6.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]