Diablo® III

93k paper dps at mp10

I have to say Kim, your elitist attitude is a little off-putting.

The monk forums used to be a place to share different builds and ideas, even if they weren't the most efficient way of doing things. Now if you come in with a different build or gearing style, you get insulted and put down.

Does the OP know 100% what he's talking about when calculating DPS and whatnot? No, obviously not. But some of the hate he generated is a little absurd.

Your attitude sucks Kim. And yes, I know you've put together 18 million sets for people at d2jsp and you're super awesome.

Well, sorry if I hurt your personal feelings.

But my my post #50 sums it up.

If you aren't getting my point, that's too bad, I can't help you out on that.
Reply Quote
Kim my numbers were not wrong about MY character. You drug it into a DPs discussion when the point was overall survivability in mp10.
Reply Quote
Please read your first couple posts and your title. It's totally about the hidden dps.

I really do love the new ideas on the skills and gear set up for monks. I really do.

I applaud you for coming up with something different.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
I have to say Kim, your elitist attitude is a little off-putting.

The monk forums used to be a place to share different builds and ideas, even if they weren't the most efficient way of doing things. Now if you come in with a different build or gearing style, you get insulted and put down.

Does the OP know 100% what he's talking about when calculating DPS and whatnot? No, obviously not. But some of the hate he generated is a little absurd.

Your attitude sucks Kim. And yes, I know you've put together 18 million sets for people at d2jsp and you're super awesome.

No, I got your point, it came across pretty clearly. I'm pretty sure post #3 sums it up.

Or #11.

Or #26.

Yea, clearly OP stated some things he was obviously confused about. No need to be a douche about it though.
Reply Quote

No, I got your point, it came across pretty clearly. I'm pretty sure post #3 sums it up.

Or #11.

Or #26.

Yea, clearly OP stated some things he was obviously confused about. No need to be a douche about it though.

Where does he say he was confused about the calculation?

He was 100% sure on his stuff that a lot of people pointed it out it was wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]