Diablo® III

Thanks

I've done a lot of complaining over the past few weeks since I started playing again of Error 3007, and in coming here I saw a lot of other complaints regarding disconnects. I know, in my case, it was my ISP's fault for these disconnects, but I still felt appealing to Blizzard would have better results than trying to get through the tech support at Cox. Today I was proven right, the corporate finger pointing run around was put to a halt by one of the two businesses just giving a damn about their customers. I'm glad it was Blizzard who decided to act first in that regard.

So, saying this without even knowing if my personal issue is going to be fixed, I say hats off to you Blizzard. Thanks for the awareness of the problems at hand, and most of all for attempting to fix them even though it may not be your responsibility to do so.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
You now have my curiosity! I know Cox and a few others have had issues with some of the infrastructure and with some of the partner data centers. What did Blizzard do with regard to Cox? I did not see anything posted about it.
Reply Quote
Nothing that I'm aware of either, just the fact that they're doing everything from their end to try and fix it is nice. I have suggested in a few other posts about extending buffs after leaving the game for a minute or two as a temporary solution from Blizzard's end. I'm not hopeful that change will get in, nor am I counting on my issue being fixed. I'm just glad to see that they're trying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]