Diablo® III

Upgrade the WD above you!

Pick one piece of gear that you think the person above should upgrade!
Reply Quote
@Maykind

Solid gear, I'd keep rolling bracers if I were you.
Reply Quote
@Moby

I'd probably looking to upgrade that TR ammy with a 9-10 CHC and 6% elemental dmg if I were you, however overall great gear you have there.
Reply Quote
View profile
@maykind...its a pretty solid setup. If i was going to nit pick, i'd change your right ring for something a little more traditional with AR, CC, CD...you can afford to lose the 200 armor
Reply Quote
@fabby

I hate not picking LOL. U have a great doc. I guess if I had to say anything how bout maybe adding armor to ur Zuni marrow? That's about all I got lol. Nice doc
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 10:00 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
@maykind...its a pretty solid setup. If i was going to nit pick, i'd change your right ring for something a little more traditional with AR, CC, CD...you can afford to lose the 200 armor

@fabbyhunter

I like your wd a lot. Well balanced. Your gear is certainly high end but not the GG type but you made them work very well together. Hard to upgrade one only.

If I have to pick one , probably will be your boots. that 28 all res looks awkward. Probably could drop it for PUR or armor.

@evolution

I would upgrade your pants first.
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 6/16/2013 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Neuron
Aside from the gems, (btw you have nice gear already) but i think your Pox should have an upgrade- with Vit perhaps, to provide more eHP. Also, for me you should drop that Gory Fetch and grab SOS or U.serpent for a boost of Damage.
Reply Quote
@rocky
Your gear looks in good shape. I think if anything needs upgrading it should be your hellfire ring to a good DPS rare. I know why you've socked your helm with a ruby and wearing the hellfire, but really, if you just played in public games you would get way more bonus %XP than those can provide. Seems a waste to miss out DPS on the ring and 18% life on the helm.
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/16/2013 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
dark. good good, i always see you. you pants !
Reply Quote
@ dark

Your overall armor and life sucks.
Reply Quote
@Ontario

Your missing half your stuff :)
Reply Quote
@ moby

upgrade your gems and get some new bracers
Reply Quote
@Moby

Nice gear

Maybe aim for a bit higher main stat on rare ring.

Edit: Nath'ed

@Ziggy
Some more all res on the pants and maybe armor instead of arcane resist
Edited by StonedOne#1933 on 6/17/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Stonedone

Try some luck on crafting shoulder for more Int at the same time with P-up bonus.
Reply Quote
@Ziggy, long time no see dude!

@Cameo, I'd say your gloves would be my next upgrade if I were you, the rest looks really good.
Reply Quote
^^ upgrade the shoulder with pickup radius and more AR
Edited by frederick#6203 on 6/18/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@frederick

could definately get more intel in shoulders, pants,witching hour and gloves. That would bump your dps up quite abit :D
Reply Quote
@relaxin
Vile ward. More Int mor VIT or aim for a crafted shoulder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]