Diablo® III

Upgrade the WD above you!

@Luigi

I would start killing lots of e's and upgrade your shoulders and bracers via crafting. Don't know much about 0 dog tho.
Reply Quote
View profile
@fabby

I hate not picking LOL. U have a great doc. I guess if I had to say anything how bout maybe adding armor to ur Zuni marrow? That's about all I got lol. Nice doc

@Evolution...you and I are on the same page. I was looking at 700-800 armor chests yesterday.

Your doc is tough to upgrade. If i was to do one thing, it would be to add AR on one more piece. So maybe your ammy or gloves

@fabbyhunter

I like your wd a lot. Well balanced. Your gear is certainly high end but not the GG type but you made them work very well together. Hard to upgrade one only.

If I have to pick one , probably will be your boots. that 28 all res looks awkward. Probably could drop it for PUR or armor.

@Neuron...you're very perceptive. Ya, its fun for me to find gear that other people don't really want and somehow make it work together. most of my gear was sniped off the AH at reasonable gold amounts. I'm looking for a 700-800 armor chest now though which is very hard to snipe, but I'm patient.

you know, i never even considered the boots. I do admit that i can afford to lose 28ar for armor or other stats. Thanks for the suggestion. I may examine this option.

Looking at your doc, you're pretty balanced too...and hard to upgrade. I'd say the chest. A nice 700-800 zuni morrow would look sweet on your toon too.

@james1v12...you don't need anymore dps, but i'd say a little more vit, armor and ar. You can get all three by going with socketed armor pants
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 6/18/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@fabbyhunter all i could see you upgrading is maybe more vit on your vile ward.
Reply Quote
@Fabbyhunter

I sniped a 807 armor zuni chest with 170+ int and 250+ vit, but the cost is too high (2beez..-.-!)

So I went back to my old zuni chest and list that high armor one on RMAH, hopefully I can make some profit and reinvest into a new chest, lol

@GOzeroK

I would get some PUR on either your chest or boots.

Also, blackthorne pants is nice but it is a dps bottleneck. rare pants or nice depthdigger will help a bit.
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 6/18/2013 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Fabbyhunter

I sniped a 807 armor zuni chest with 170+ int and 250+ vit, but the cost is too high (2beez..-.-!)

So I went back to my old zuni chest and list that high armor one on RMAH, hopefully I can make some profit and reinvest into a new chest, lol

@GOzeroK

I would get some PUR on either your chest or boots.

Also, blackthorne pants is nice but it is a dps bottleneck. rare pants or nice depthdigger will help a bit.

Guess if I were selecting a spot I'd do boots. 8% damage and more Vit. Guess you could get a Pox that's got more int instead of dex, but that's probably hella expensive.
Reply Quote
@Pope

Your bracers, bud. You're leaving a lot of damage at the door with such a low int roll. Shouldn't take too long to roll int/vit, AR, CC.
Reply Quote
@Pope

Your bracers, bud. You're leaving a lot of damage at the door with such a low int roll. Shouldn't take too long to roll int/vit, AR, CC.

I've been trying believe me. I've rolled a few that are like 7k DPS bonuses, but even on the ones that are defensively better, dropping 150 VIT is not an option.

Theyr'e also a pain to craft because they ANNIHILATE your supply of essences. 50 per craft is too much.
Reply Quote
I've been trying believe me. I've rolled a few that are like 7k DPS bonuses, but even on the ones that are defensively better, dropping 150 VIT is not an option.

Theyr'e also a pain to craft because they ANNIHILATE your supply of essences. 50 per craft is too much.

This past weekend I rolled a pair with high vit/armor/AR/PUR and... 3% cc.

#$%&.
Reply Quote
@Gun5181
I'd say your pants could use some sockets, even if you had to drop a little int/vit to get them. Also the Vision with higher CC would help. Getting CC to a high level is a tough yet important thing to keep in mind for Skorn users.
Reply Quote
@Bonefish i'd upgrade your Zun's chest with some PuR overall not bad i dont like 2h but thats just me if it works for you great.

P.S to any1 checking my build... ignore the skills i have server's kicked me before i could switch back to my other build its stuck on 0 dogs atm.
Edited by ChelsiAnKyle#1115 on 6/18/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@chelsiankyle I would say more AR on your tal's chest.
Reply Quote
^^ Ditch the Inna's for Depth Diggers. And damn you need some resistance.

Edit: Damn, someone beat me to it. I agree with more resist on Tal's Chest too. Or just don't use Tal's stuff :)

Curious for feedback on my gear...
Edited by Miraj#1706 on 6/18/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ your vision !
Reply Quote
^ thank you both, surprisingly i do fairly well in mp10, i steamroll mp8 i dont die much at all seeing my dps is fairly high with a 1Her, mana is no prob at all with the helm/offand+ 4 peice as to all AR/All res, only thing im really missing it on that i do need is bracers/gloves :s
Reply Quote
@ Chelsian - Check my Lacunis...
Reply Quote
@Miraj... there nice yes, i had to drop mine with max As/CC+int/vit for rare's i was past breakpoints.
Reply Quote
@miraj do you understand the 0dogs build ? the IAs is mandatory to run the build.
Actually the AR is quite high, actually more than I think I should be running in fact.
Reply Quote
@lu1gui... I don't think he does actually, 0 dogs is very hard to grasp and not many do get it, yes IAS is #2 is not #1 most important to that build, if your IAS is not breakpoint your gonna get wrecked 9/10 times.
Reply Quote
@lu1gui

tough to pick out just one thing to upgrade, as a whole your sitting @ 439,755 Ehp. Some more AR or Reductions will get you over that 500k mark! good luck!

and Good luck upgrading me...
Reply Quote
@lu1gi - no I don't. But my comments were not directed towards you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]