Good luck I just sold mine over the weekend
I've been trying to sell it for the last 2 weeks
1420 dmg
336 int
175 crit
5.8 ls
I only got 800m for it:-(
Reply Quote
Skorns are the most underpriced end-game item in the game. Sad, but true.
Reply Quote
Nice Skorn, GLw/Sale WW!

Their prices confuse me greatly. I got what I'm wearing now for 10M, replacing one that had:

1312 dmg
330 int
154 cd
5.1 ls
+50% dmg
(99 bleed)

which I got for 6M quite a while ago. This dropped my dps between 1 and 2k, but it's a .7% LS upgrade. Not sure how I feel about it or which one to stick with...trying to sell the 1312 one right now but I don't have a good guess on the parting price. Any tips skorners?
Reply Quote
trying to sell the 1312 one right now but I don't have a good guess on the parting price. Any tips skorners?

Do some test runs with video proof. The capability of your set up will determine the market price. Give a 10% to 20% discount from there.

For example, if you clear MP10 Ubers solo, market price 500m - 1B. If you can clear MP8 Ubers solo, maybe 100m-200m. Discount from there. If other players want to spend equivalent 500m-1B for other weapons, let them. They may not be capable to perform what you have done, the difference simply being the great abilities of the Skorn.

@ everyone else,
There are many silly people that buy gold with $, and then make purchases because of hearsay, and then screw up and fail to achieve their objectives in-game. What's the point in looking good on the character sheet, and then dying everywhere, until players don't even want to come to resurrect anymore.

That's why I said Skorns are the most underpriced end-game item in the whole AH. All the trash 1H weapons are selling for at least double the price. The reason why many players fail to bring out the full potential of the Skorn, is because they have very low CHC without their mojo. What's the point of having a high CHD weapon when they have low CHC. CHC & CHD function as a pair.
Reply Quote
CHD is kinda lowish on that skorn OP, you might not get 1bil for it but good luck, I hope you do:)
Reply Quote
This is a very good skorn with
6% LS,
~ 1400 dps,
~180 crit. dmg.

My skorn is abit lower than his...
...MP 10 ubers melt quick with my skorn....

If any WD wanna do mp 10 at the highest efficiency/budget ratio,

THIS IS THE WEAPON YOU WANNA GET.

This is Luffy and I approve the message. :)
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 6/17/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That's why I said Skorns are the most underpriced end-game item in the whole AH. All the trash 1H weapons are selling for at least double the price. The reason why many players fail to bring out the full potential of the Skorn, is because they have very low CHC without their mojo. What's the point of having a high CHD weapon when they have low CHC. CHC & CHD function as a pair.

Wow you love talking trash about 1h and mojo don't you.

Dislike

Trolling

Spam

Report[/quote]
Reply Quote
@Dirk69,

I didn't talk trash abt 1H weapons, and I never have. Pricing is a fact, go check the AH. I said the trash 1H weapons are double the price. This statement does not mean that 1H weapons are trash, the good ones are obviously more expensive than the trash.

I wouldn't say you're trolling, but some reading comprehension skills can be improved here.
:)
Reply Quote
haha. Thanks, Luffy, for the support. You are an invaluable asset to have as a friend, worth much more to me than a godly weapon fosho, so I appreciate all the help you've given me with my time on D3. Lil shout out to the LUFFmeister ;) I guess I'm just bored with the WD and I wanted to show my brother how to make a sick !@# monk even though I have hardly any experience with one, haha. Always wanted to make one since before D3 came out but I had to do something different than my brother and went with the WD and I guess now is a good as time as any to change sides. I hope to sell my exceptional Skorn for 850Mill minimum, 1 bill was my starting negotiary (is that a word?) price which I assumed would not be met, haha. However I would like to receive 900Mill for it seeing as that is what I paid. Have some more items I need to sell so hit me up if you want some decent WD gear for a fair price. Always down to negotiate. I do great with this weapon and you WILL be satisfied 100%, I just want to make a Monk at this point and have gotten bit bored with the WD's OP'ness and need that extra $$$ to make a sick a$$ monk, at least that's the idea....
Reply Quote
I bought a better one for 650mil yesterday on EU server.

Skorns aint worth anything anymore
Reply Quote
Got mine for 40m :o
Reply Quote
bumpity bump
Reply Quote
<--- 1H'er user... i do better then with a skorn mind you.
Reply Quote
View profile
<--- 1H'er user... i do better then with a skorn mind you.

OMG thx for the laugh

I see u die at least 10 time on a uber run via http://fr.twitch.tv/ochatach
Reply Quote
@white
you are very welcome bro!
Working on a sick monk really?!
OK, let's swtich..lol...
I have been working on monk recently.
Spent my time from p-level 0 to 80 just to learn how to sustain her in mp 10.
PaulNg gave me some good advice too.
We can play more monk games... ;)
Reply Quote
Sounds good. The hard part is just selling my gear for decent prices right now. My brother should be able to help out on some gear and tips too. Have like 40$ on paypal I could use for her too...
Reply Quote
Actually, come to think about it, you can keep that Skorn. The new items patch should open up a wide new array of choices for double dose of LS. In other words, the high LS will be helpful in whatever new possibilities the items come with.

Regarding your new Monk, this Skorn can be used as well. You get 30AR, but will be lower by 300 Dex. That's about the only difference with a end-game LS Dex Skorn. Stack some spirit regen on gear and skills, and you can go TR+EP+WoL build or one of its variant builds. You can clear MP10 and solo Ubers with this build. There are videos made already, check out the Monk's forums.
WoL gives a 10x multiplier as well, so it's high leverage too. For team play, CS is much preferred so the build may be TR+EP+CS. The TR Monk is always the point-man in the party because he moves like the wind.

This is not the place for monk talk, so I'll end off here. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]