Diablo® III

Elite/Champ Affixes - Rapid Fire problems

Since RF also snapshots Archery.. Equip Manti or XBow > Channel RF > switch to Hand Xbow.

You gain 50% CD and 10% CC. Look at Nyan's thread regarding more info about this :)
Reply Quote
Basically, besides RF bombardment, you need alternative skills for damage and repositioning. Does anyone else use strafe for this? I like that you can strafe through mobs to get to where you need to go, and it serves as an alternative way to kill stuff when you cannot stand still.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 01:54 PMPosted by celegans
Basically, besides RF bombardment, you need alternative skills for damage and repositioning. Does anyone else use strafe for this? I like that you can strafe through mobs to get to where you need to go, and it serves as an alternative way to kill stuff when you cannot stand still.

Strafe eats my Hatred.. I just use 1 Multishot-Suppression since it costs 30 Hatred but gives Discp in return
Reply Quote
Which is why I don't use RF... Staying still for too long = dead DH most of the time. Still prefer the set and forget it and pew pew movement of spike traps. RF just doesn't do it for me but that's just me and my play style.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 03:50 AMPosted by METATRON
Which is why I don't use RF... Staying still for too long = dead DH most of the time. Still prefer the set and forget it and pew pew movement of spike traps. RF just doesn't do it for me but that's just me and my play style.

I use RF and Spiketraps.. Even your build.. You really have to have some breaks on builds >_< It gets boring just standing, RF-ing mobs. LOL
Reply Quote
Another potential is try Rain of Vengeance...one of the runes with better damage as it is one of the only skills where a DH can attack through wallers...so you don'ty necessarily have to stand around and wait for the walls to come down.
Edited by Alagos#3786 on 6/18/2013 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]