Diablo® III

Will ps3 chars be able to play on ps4?

Title of topic. I was unable to find this in search so i apologize if its been answered

thanks
Reply Quote
anyone know?
Reply Quote
and since apparently no one can answer this....will our ps3 copy translate to playable ps4 copy or do we have to buy it again?
Reply Quote
Unable to find this in search? Look a few threads below this one. ;P

We haven't received an answer as of yet.
Reply Quote
These are very good questions that I too would like to know the answers. I really want to get in on the console action but I don't want to buy the PS3 version of the game just to play for the few months before the PS4 version comes out.

Also, please tell me the PS4 version will be fully optimized for that console and not just a port of the PS3 version.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9281328686
Reply Quote
Well when they did the press for the PS4 release they had the whole thing with the PSVita and it would be able to take over the game from the PS4 and back in a few seconds this was not talked as part of the PS3 options. I don't have a PSVita and have never used one so I don't know if you can do this with the PS3 or not. I would also like to point out that Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 was on both the PS2 and PS3 and the PS2 version didn't have all the content that was on the PS3. That being said I bet that you will have to buy 2 different copies if you want it on a PS3 and a PS4. Because the whole backwards compatible system, which I think they are getting rid of that. Instead they want you to pay and download the older games if you want to play them on the PS4. Don't take my word for it, it's just the way I understood it. Notice how the talk is PS3 and the PS4 is no longer lumped in there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]