Diablo® III

Best build for farming keys?

Specifically Act 2, I need to balance out my keys.

WW/Rend is great for white mobs and XP farming Fields (about 150m per hour for the past 30 paragon levels)

But its really slow at killing elites.
Advice?
Reply Quote
It really depends on the act and the route

In act 1, my route is festering > leorics > fields
I use a fury generator and a hota/ww build without rend and opks mainly because how festering is made. Space between packs makes me need to use a fury gen and the KW is also a runner

In act2, my route is vota > oasis
I go full WW/rend non fury gen build because of the high mob/elite density and the KW is fat so I can stack lots of tornadoes on him.

In act3, my route is keep3 > keep 2 > stonefort
I go fury gen rend/hota with sprint instead of killing spree for speed. I immensely dislike using a ww build on the a3 kw since he is both a runner and a teleporter

All builds include rage:into the fray and wotb and centre around keeping wotb as long as possible. My gear is also good for both hota and ww builds without changing anything except my OH for a stat stick sword for the WW build.

GL
Reply Quote
Thanks Bugs,

but for me (100m budget barb skorn user), WW/Rend doesnt seem to work out on elites at all.

I kill whites too fast to generate fury, and the elites don't die quick enough to rend.
If I kill elites quicker on lower MP, I cannot generate enough fury to keep WoTB up.
Reply Quote
Anyone out there with another opinion on how to gear/skill to do keyfarm on barbs?

Or should I just do another build
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]