Diablo® III

Improve DPS or EHP ?

Hello guys,

I would like to know if is better I improve my DPS or EHP. I have 602k of EHP (d3up.com). So, I thought 3 possibilities:

1 - Change my sword for another with around 140dex instead of AS.
Good: Higher DPS
Bad: I lose AS (2.9 for 2.6 on main-hand)

2 - Change my rare ring for a new one with cold resis and less DPS
Good: Higher AR (around 580, currently I have 543)
Bad - I lose 4k DPS (I would get a ring with vitality, dex, avg damage and cold resis)

3 - Change my currently bracer for another crafted and change my ring for another with cold resis, vitality, dex and avg damage )
Good: I gain 170 of armor (bracers) and 40 AR (ring)
Bad: I lose 1k of vitality and around 8k of DPS

Or I can keep my monk as is. What are you think about it ?

[]'s
Reply Quote
What's your budget?

And you should try using Dashing Strike instead of Serenity. Much, much better choice for nirvana bell.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 09:46 AMPosted by KimSulki84
What's your budget?

I don't have one ..hehehe I'm planning to sell or my ring, or my sword and buy a similar

06/18/2013 09:46 AMPosted by KimSulki84
And you should try using Dashing Strike instead of Serenity. Much, much better choice for nirvana bell.

What rune do you suggest and why ?

[]'s
Reply Quote
Ah.. okay. it's hard to give a gear suggestion without knowing the budget.

Quicksilver is the best rune for this since you ideally want to spam as many bells as possible to the cluster of mobs, and DS allows you to constantly zip around the screen as you spam bells.

And DS just makes your runs much shorter since you are teleporting around the map as long as there's a mob or object to break at the end of the screen.

It all depends on your playstyle. Have fun!
Reply Quote
You can always get better nats boots. If you are looking at increasing dps I would start there and get Vit instead of CR to move away from OWE for Combo Strike.
Edited by Moe#1737 on 6/18/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated.
Edited by DuPre#1387 on 6/18/2013 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Everything looks good to me!
Reply Quote
Looks better.

If you are running nirvana bell build a lot, Marquise Ruby will does more dmg on the bell.

Have fun man. Let's do some fun runs together next time. I'll add you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]