Diablo® III

Can't use Auction house for weeks

100 Undead Mage
First, I'm not sure if I'm doing this at the right place. This is my first time using DIablo III forums.
So, here I go..

I have bought my digital copy of Diablo 3 about one month ago through the battle.net account. I have used the AH few times (bought a couple of gems and weapons), it was all ok. But, since 2 weeks ago, the AH icon at my menu display is blocked with this message:

- "You cannot use this feature until payment for your digital purchase of Diablo III has been verified. Payment verification can take up to 72 hours."

I have bought it one month ago with my credit card, that I have already paid the bill (which contains Diablo III purchase) and nothing. I have even used the AH!

Why is this showing up to me? How do I fix?

Thnx
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Log out of the game and change your password in account management. That will force an account data refresh that should clear up the issue - basically an account reboot. If that fails, then you would have to put in a ticket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]