Diablo® III

Turret Hunter mp10 video

So here's something a little different from usual.
There're a few guys out there with similar setups but much, MUCH better than me at this. But I made the video first so there :)

http://youtu.be/8g3yNVhzf2E

Recorded with Quicktime and edited in iMovie. Only realised it was set on mute after I finished recording. Too bad, you guys missed out listening to Leo Ieiri, an incredibly gifted new singer.

Skill set
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#RXkQWY!Ude!ZZaaZZ
I usually use steady aim in place of brooding but it helps survivability in mp10 since I have no life regen. I mostly do mp7 or mp8.

Gear
http://d3up.com/b/661635/sena-sentry
Reply Quote
Wait for Mao's WF Sentry >_<

I'll post a WF CoT later today just for fun.

54% Knockback Chance + 3x CoT + ES-SC + HA-CA ^_^
Reply Quote
Oh ya, I really want to see your how handle the chains. I tried them but I just kept dying :|
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 12:17 PMPosted by The47thSen
Oh ya, I really want to see your how handle the chains. I tried them but I just kept dying :|

I can do WF and do melee tank with them.. though I'd do it on MP6-8 only.. not on MP10 ;) It just takes time to kill stuff in MP10 with sub200k DPS :(

EDIT: Which reminds me.. I'll try again whether I can do MP10 Ghom faster with Chains.. Last time I tried.. it took me 10minutes with <50k DPS -.-
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/16/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 12:17 PMPosted by The47thSen

you will need good resistance/armor/hp (and some lifesteal/loh) to go cot on mp10

WF+cot+CE is fun for the cc and stunlock, but for dmg EB+cot+ME+CE with a weapon that is not WF is still much better, i kill elites in 30 sec - 1 min on mp10 with like 145k dps + soj. i play on EU if u want to check my profile
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 01:58 PMPosted by nights

you will need good resistance/armor/hp (and some lifesteal/loh) to go cot on mp10

WF+cot+CE is fun for the cc and stunlock, but for dmg EB+cot+ME+CE with a weapon that is not WF is still much better, i kill elites in 30 sec - 1 min on mp10 with like 145k dps + soj. i play on EU if u want to check my profile

We do the same thing. That's really faster >_<

Calamity with Cluster Grenades + Mortal Enemy + CE + NS + Gloom + EB + CoT + some other skill.. I use FoK or Rain of Vengeance. sometimes even Rapid Fire-FS. it melts stuff even in MP10. What more if I can get to 300k++ DPS with Calamity >_<
Reply Quote
If ur just gonna kite with turrets then mind if i suggest Chains of torment rune? the coefficient for it is much better than any other rune.
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 11:28 PMPosted by cowfun1314
If ur just gonna kite with turrets then mind if i suggest Chains of torment rune? the coefficient for it is much better than any other rune.

It's the only one with a Coeff ;)
Reply Quote
Because reflect damage.
Reply Quote
Any luck with the chains video?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]