Diablo® III

1~2 bil barb ww/HOTA budget?

hello guys, so i wasted around 2 bil and didnt get much out of my barb, im able to do mp5 but struggles much. So im gonna ask for even more advice on what to do next to improve my barb plz. my budget will be around 1 to 2 bil. So please help me and thank you :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WutChuWant-1587/hero/31411048
Edited by WutChuWant#1587 on 6/16/2013 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just out of curiosity, where did you get your ideas for gearing?
Reply Quote
lol just looked around from people's profiles, i guess i didnt understand whats going on :/
Reply Quote
Uhh...What did you spend most of your gold on? Too bad. You should have asked some of the helpful gearing gurus here or at least read up more on the gearing guides posted here.

If I were you, I'd start from scratch or maybe just keep your Lacunis and sell everything else, including your weapons.
Reply Quote
Uhh...What did you spend most of your gold on? Too bad. You should have asked some of the helpful gearing gurus here or at least read up more on the gearing guides posted here.

If I were you, I'd start from scratch or maybe just keep your Lacunis and sell everything else, including your weapons.

ignore this douche's comment, u dont need to sell everything

there's always douche trolling around no life and refreshing the forum every 5 seconds

find the right people to gear for u and report/ignore these noob kunts :)
Edited by Lastfighta#1786 on 6/17/2013 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So my budget is 1mil. Who do i look for to be able to help me gearing?
Reply Quote

there's always douche trolling around no life and refreshing the forum every 5 seconds

Check my barb, elite kills and gear before you talk like that, pumpkin. Unless you have a different definition of what a "noob" is. You're it compared to me. lol

I didn't tell him to sell everything, I said that's what I'd do if I were him. I didn't say he should consult me. I said he should consult some of the gearing gurus (not myself).
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 01:09 AMPosted by WutChuWant
So my budget is 1mil. Who do i look for to be able to help me gearing?

Maybe you meant 1b instead of 1m budget? Nived is considered as one of the best in gearing so you should start with him, but with a budget of only 1M, I don't think anybody can help you out. :-)
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 6/17/2013 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Check my barb, elite kills and gear before you talk like that, pumpkin. Unless you have a different definition of what a "noob" is. You're it compared to me. lol

I didn't tell him to sell everything, I said that's what I'd do if I were him. I didn't say he should consult me. I said he should consult some of the gearing gurus (not myself).

LOVE getting noobs all worked up HAAHHAHA
Reply Quote
Another example of why barbs are not op. its the players that know what they are doing that are op.
Reply Quote
It could be worse. You made some mistakes, but your end product is actually okay enough to work with. The itemization is a bit off, but really there only two issues that are preventing you from doing higher MP's, and they can be easily fixed.

The first is that your HP is too low, and the second is that you don't have enough lifesteal. The lifesteal can be fixed just as easily as changing brawler for bloodthirst for the short-term. Ultimately you'll want to get lifesteal on one of the weapons, but for now it's not a necessity.

For your health, the chest is going to have to get replaced. I'd suggest spending around 300-500m for a solid one. They pay large dividends in the long term even though they don't have any fancy stats. Try to find one with 150 strength and 240 vitality at minimum. If you can find one with 750 armor or more that'd be a plus as well.

You will likely find better survivability if you switch your pants for ones with 180 vitality or higher. AR inna's are very hard to make work properly.

Switching your passive, your chest and your pants is probably going to be enough to allow you survive reasonably well in MP8-10 once you get used to playing. Your gloves have a lot of room for improvement. Find ones with crit damage. Crit damage and AR would be better still.

Your rings, shoulders, bracers, boots, belt and helm are all very good, and probably don't need to be touched.

FWIW, you say ww/hota, but your build is showing as having no ww.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 08:42 AMPosted by silverfire
Your rings, shoulders, bracers, boots, belt and helm are all very good, and probably don't need to be touched.

Both his rings though, have ASI of 7 and 8 so he would probably need 5 ASI slots instead of only 4 to achieve the optimal 2.5 breakpoint? I'm too lazy to do the math but the 0.24% AIS on his EF might not be enough to compensate for it... Ohh wait. he does have 5 ASI slots right now. :-)

If he replaces his Innas with rare pants to get higher base stats, he would have to find a way to get another 12% MS which his current IC boots don't have right now. So you're right on changing his Innas for one with double vit since he will still be bordering 500 AR even after losing the AR from his current Innas.
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 6/17/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 07:57 PMPosted by MasterPUA

Both his rings though, have ASI of 7 and 8 so he would probably need 5 ASI slots instead of only 4 to achieve the optimal 2.5 breakpoint? I'm too lazy to do the math but the 0.24% AIS on his EF might not be enough to compensate for it... Ohh wait. he does have 5 ASI slots right now. :-)

If he replaces his Innas with rare pants to get higher base stats, he would have to find a way to get another 12% MS which his current IC boots don't have right now. So you're right on changing his Innas for one with double vit since he will still be bordering 500 AR even after losing the AR from his current Innas.

lol from the guy who said OP should revamp his entire set

after seeing some knowledgeable and constructive posts from another forum member, u instantly changed ur stance and rewrote what others have posted, haha pathetic

fail badly - trying so hard to make a name for urself within an online forum for a bunch of internet strangers - ur so sad lol
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 02:51 AMPosted by Lastfighta
fail badly - trying so hard to make a name for urself within an online forum for a bunch of internet strangers - ur so sad lol

Huh?

If you spent more time actually playing the game and a little less time stalking me at the forums, there just might still be hope for your noob barb. Now go online and play when the servers go back up, pumpkin.
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 6/18/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 01:43 PMPosted by MasterPUA

Huh?

If you spent more time actually playing the game and a little less time stalking me at the forums, there just might still be hope for your noob barb. Now go online and play when the servers go back up, pumpkin.

love to spend 5 sec to rage up a noob like u and make u spend another 5 min fired up and typing out walls of text that i didnt even read HAHAHAHHAHA

noob cry and rage more pls - u aint nobody here lol
Reply Quote
Any suggestions for me? I've got a 300m budget atm.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Lastfighta

Huh?

love to spend 5 sec to rage up a noob like u and make u spend another 5 min fired up and typing out walls of text that i didnt even read HAHAHAHHAHA

noob cry and rage more pls - u aint nobody here lol

Dude, you gotta get out more
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]