Diablo® III

PS3 Shared Console

My brother and me use the same console, if i buy the game will he be able to play the game too using his PSN account?, and How can we play on the same console with our own chars? i mean if i play and make a Barbarian and is in my save file and he uses a Wizard... can we play the game using muy session and use the chars from his session?
Edited by DedalusSama#1397 on 6/17/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 10:02 PMPosted by DedalusSama
My brother and me use the same console, if i buy the game will he be able to play the game too using his PSN account?

Yes.

06/17/2013 10:02 PMPosted by DedalusSama
How can we play on the same console with our own chars?

By logging in on your own PSN/User Account, you will have individual characters and progression.

can we play the game using my session and use the chars from his session?

Yes. Either by loading his character's from a cloud save (requires him entering his PSN details) or by using them via a USB save.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280238334#5
Reply Quote
Thx for your help DamienJohn
Reply Quote
And if I want to play with a friend on the same console (shared screen) do we need to buy one or two copies of Diablo 3?
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 06:43 AMPosted by Farthing
And if I want to play with a friend on the same console (shared screen) do we need to buy one or two copies of Diablo 3?

One copy for ALL characters, whether that's yours or another local/PSN accounts characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]