Diablo® III

Need 5K DPS to reach 250K DPS

I need another 4365 DPS to break 250K by paragon 100. At first glance, it looks like I can drop a tiny bit of vit and armor for it. But where? What would be the best route to go...I like to just replace 1 item to reach it.

My goal is to be at:
250K Unbuffed DPS
800+ All Res
4000+ Armor
80K+ Health
24% MS
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 6/18/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
try to craft shoulders...

u can gain alot of DPS with that
Reply Quote

What's Max Int roll on crafted shoulders?
Reply Quote
300 or so but if you want AR the I doubt much above 220 will roll.

How about a nice high DPS spear? I've seen them roll into the 1200 DPS range.

You probably know better than me, as much gear as you have sold.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure shoulders aren't going to cut it. I want to keep my MCK though, there's someone selling a near perfect rolled one that would give me the dps I need, but I have a feeling it's going to ask insane amounts for it.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 6/18/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
* @ op , if it is strictly an epeen Char sheet kinda of thing , have you thought about adding Ais on the gloves , I'm sure you could get 5k that way.

Dumb question inc , as I am in semi the same boat as the OP ( way behind in health). What does MS stand for ?

I love this kinda of post btw great for maybe finding something I hadn't thought of. I am also trying to get to 250 unbuffed. ( I gave up on my SOJ fetish for now )

I am at 232k atm.

PS. as the high end WD types normally look at / post in these threads I am looking for gloves similar to the ones I am wearing now but with Vit , if t hey also happened to have Armor on them that's ok too :)

Buffmoonkins#1183

PPS. @ james

I hate you , your shoulders , and your gloves.

Wtt man love for crafting luck.
Edited by Buffmoonkins#1183 on 6/18/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Check out my crafted shoulders. They are glorious.

Would they get you there?
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Buffmoonkins
What does MS stand for ?

Movement speed.
Reply Quote
Posted by Buffmoonkins
What does MS stand for ?

Movement speed.

I may or may not be retarded. Thanks ><
Reply Quote
I'm fairly new WD, so not too much to add, but our builds are very similar. I've been having issues breaking 200k, but looking at your build gives me some upgrade ideas.

I think you may be looking at small upgrades on multiple items to get there (1k here, 2k there etc)... very expensive, but it will do it. I had to do the same on my DH to get him over 300k with his Windforce.
Reply Quote
for the

all wrong

for the INT shoulders +330 Intelligence+200 Vitality+80 Resistance to All Elements+12% Life+265 Armor

check mine ....
Edited by oldschool16v#1922 on 6/18/2013 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I crafted shoulders with 308 int and 78 AR so it is possible, I think I just got really lucky
Reply Quote
yeah crafting is all about luck lol sometime its frustrating but its part of the game :)
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:14 PMPosted by oldschool16v
yeah crafting is all about luck lol sometime its frustrating but its part of the game :)

Was checking out your gear, curious though why do you have so much ias? I thought ias was bad for CoB build
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Saito

Was checking out your gear, curious though why do you have so much ias? I thought ias was bad for CoB build

1.42 is too much ? u are at 1.53 ...
Reply Quote
I need another 4365 DPS to break 250K by paragon 100. At first glance, it looks like I can drop a tiny bit of vit and armor for it. But where? What would be the best route to go...I like to just replace 1 item to reach it.

My goal is to be at:
250K Unbuffed DPS
800+ All Res
4000+ Armor
80K+ Health
24% MS

Funds don't look to be a problem for you so in that case why sacrifice anything? The easiest way to get to your goal is to get a 1150+ DPS 1 hand weapon with black damage CD, INT, LS and socket. If that doesn't get you to your goal get a Tals amulet with average damage on top of your current rolls.
Reply Quote
I was thinking that it would either be a Tals with Avg Dam, a WH with 190+ Int and 48+ CD or new mojo with more Avg Dam and more Int. Or a better Unity.

Those are the fastest and most cost effective ways that I can think of.

p.s no more Attack Speed on anything.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 6/18/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Get out your credit cards, mortgage your home, sell your children's kidneys, sell your soul to Diablo, and then maybe you can afford that GG $2500 USD spear they sold in China.
Reply Quote

What's Max Int roll on crafted shoulders?

this is what i have learnt from barb forum:

main stat shoulders roll max 330 main stat and max 200 vit = 530 total points

vit shoulders roll max 330 vit and 300 main stat = 630 total points

all other forge-able gears have equivalent amount of exchanging points between main stat and vit

ofc u have to be LUCKY to get 300 main stat on 330 vit shoulders along with %L and AR and armor
Reply Quote
A high average damage Tal ammy would get you there easily I believe. However, you'd lose quite a bit of vit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]