Diablo® III

looking for bar help (mp10 uber)

I dont know what wrong with my gear or skill play.
I just keep having problem on mp10 uber
(Try mp8 no problem)

And what should I up grade next?

Think of better str/vit ik chest and better str ik belt.
Any other is weak?
Reply Quote
I assume you are having problems with the zoltan kulle + siegebreaker battle on mp10?

If that is the case, you can try using Rend with the healing rune. I was having problems previously on that fight until i changed my overpower to rend bloodlust, put the rend on both bosses, you should get enough healing from the ticks on both bosses running to keep your health full
Reply Quote
Yes that always the 1st boss I meet.
Just cant clear them.
Swaping out bash for rend?
Usually
My skill is
Bash
Ww
Bc
Sprint
Hota
Wtob.
Reply Quote
personally i would take out hota for rend. but thats because i prefer to have a generator just in case anf i am a pure ww spec
Reply Quote
I see,
Bt I though hota is good for uber. Rend dont really cos as much dmg
As hota.
Will try it again and see hoq it go.
Reply Quote
hota does alot of damage but i dont like standing there in one location i find i take alot more damage standing still. the style i play is more non stop ww with rtlw and refreshing rend on both bosses every few secs
Reply Quote
Same I use to dont like hota as well (standing still)
Bt after my friend bring me to warrior rest farming I fell I love with hota. (Love seeing all the big yellow no) he a wd and a cm wiz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]