Diablo® III

So Its "OFFICIAL" The ps3/ps4 gets the better

Part 2
Don't know why they closed the other one.
Reply Quote
censorship, TheTias (green) please make nice topic with your posts, I would also like to hear answer from a blue.
Reply Quote
Guys an itemization patch on the PC version is going to directly effect the RMAH...

I mean what else is there to say?

Then the RMAH needs to go. Period. It's crippled the game since its launch. It's time for Blizzard to decide what it wants more: short term money from the RMAH or long term brand/company loyalty from its players and restored faith in the development teams.

Honestly, I would choose the latter since the ripple effects of the former are more far reaching than most might realize.
Caution: This cookie bites back.

I could not agree more.

But until this community comes together for something other than bytching, the RMAH isn't going anywhere.

It's the best of both worlds, heavy micro-transactions in a full price game.

We have to mutiny, we have to demand it shut down, but more importantly, we have to stop using it.

You're not going to cut your arm off just to spite your thumb, as long as it's generating revenue, it's going to stay.

viva la resistance, once the console version is out, so shall I be
Reply Quote
Then the RMAH needs to go. Period. It's crippled the game since its launch. It's time for Blizzard to decide what it wants more: short term money from the RMAH or long term brand/company loyalty from its players and restored faith in the development teams.
he must have been wearing rose colored glasses to long. Before you can make a statement like this you need to look at how it effects the game.

On the Pc if you remove the rmah what happens. You simply turn the game completely over to the 3rd party vendors, an advantage shifts to those that are wiling to cheat an break the tos. Thats it. People have been buying gear since there was a diablo.

The short of it, just another guy that can't use the rmah because he don't qualify.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
06/15/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Horizon
censorship, TheTias (green) please make nice topic with your posts, I would also like to hear answer from a blue.

For now it would be best if I did not repost what I asked in its own thread. The thread you reference was closed, so it was at least read by the CM team (the regular FM team won't lock a thread like that without some real flaming going on). Me reposting would be pretty much the same as reviving/discussing a locked or deleted thread.

They have the feedback I gave them so there's no reason for me to keep poking them in the eye on this subject.

he must have been wearing rose colored glasses to long. Before you can make a statement like this you need to look at how it effects the game.

On the Pc if you remove the rmah what happens. You simply turn the game completely over to the 3rd party vendors, an advantage shifts to those that are wiling to cheat an break the tos. Thats it. People have been buying gear since there was a diablo.

The short of it, just another guy that can't use the rmah because he don't qualify.

This is Blizzard's responsibility to take care of. And you're also forgetting that when itemization is changed, if the loot model is more akin to Diablo 2 (but not so nutty as to be like the Zod rune drops), then players will find more for themselves and need to rely far far less on alternate gearing methods, including the AH or anything else.

If Blizzard wants to they can go after these sites since they do actually own the items in question and can regulate them as they see fit. But as I said, that's for them to do - we can't do it for them, nor should we be punished with a system (RMAH) that holds the game design back as it has for over a year now.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote
TheTias if you will get any respond interial, share if possible ;) or if it would be silent then welcome in club ;)
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 06:58 AMPosted by TheTias
nor should we be punished with a system (RMAH) that holds the game design back as it has for over a year now.

Amen to that. But considering the AH is still a source of revenue for Blizz, It's going to be difficult for them to let go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]