Diablo® III

Update issues

Ok so, im havin a bit of a problem ever since I upgraded to windows 7 64 bit Home premium, When I start up the D3 client says "updating tools" and it stays at 0% for about a minute and then fails to update, But when I log onto Battlenet, it starts up without a problem, I just have to restart the D3 client 3 times, Does anybody know a fix for this?
Reply Quote
View profile
06/17/2013 02:42 AMPosted by cripplpunchr
Does anybody know a fix for this?

the files may be corrupt so they are having a problem updating. you can try deleting the "Battle.net" folders. that can help solve these kind of problems sometimes.

look at this post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309381243#3
i describe an easy method for deleting things. if you want though you can just get the location of the folders from there too and delete it yourself.
Reply Quote
ok so now im having a different problem, I can start the game up and everything, But when I get into the login screen I get a pop up and it says that D3 has a new update and I have to exit to apply it, But it doesn't download anything and it says the game is up to date and ready to play, then I get back into D3 it has the same pop up, Ive done this about 10 times now,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]