Diablo® III

Got a new MH for 50m - Good or bad deal??

Got my MH (Anger Ruin) for 50m the other day.

Was this a good or bad deal?

Feeling a little buyers remorse
Reply Quote
sniped mine for 5.3M
Reply Quote
It wasn't a bad buy, but like Zardking said you could do better if you are just patient for a bit and wait for the right auction to come around, you can always do better bidding than buyout for mid-tier gear.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 09:39 AMPosted by ZARDKING
sniped mine for 5.3M

No way you got that for 5m...HOW?
Reply Quote
lots of views but not a lot of posts...looking for a little more validation or trolling on my MH 50m purchase please.
Reply Quote
imo a decent purchase.

How much are CD, 11ias, life steal daggers nowadays?
Reply Quote
I don't really like it, low str, no vit, no ls. You need to also upgrade alot of your gear and stack more vitality. Get an IK belt so you can get a much higher dps EF with 10-12% fear.
Reply Quote
that mace for 50m is a steal bro, anyone else go try to buy one that like would expect to pay 300mill+. just look at that weapon's base dmg, almost 700min, thats amazing.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 02:41 PMPosted by SuperNewbie
that mace for 50m is a steal bro, anyone else go try to buy one that like would expect to pay 300mill+. just look at that weapon's base dmg, almost 700min, thats amazing.

Don't know if that's a troll or not..

But that mace is not even close to 300m+. You can get a similar mace with lifesteal for like 100m.

Not a bad price, but not a good one either.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Apophis
You can get a similar mace with lifesteal for like 100m.

1.1k~ Dps, 100+ str, 50%+ cd, socket, and lifesteal mace for 100m? Hook me up bro.
Reply Quote

But that mace is not even close to 300m+. You can get a similar mace with lifesteal for like 100m.

find a mace like OP's with same stats and life steal, ill pay you 500m, deal?
Reply Quote

LOL. You're the one trolling. You find me maces with the stats with lifesteal for 100m and I'll buy every single one from you.
Reply Quote
View profile
I woulda paid for it
Reply Quote
Bottom line, it's a very nice mace and pairs well with an EF OH. It's certainly not holding you back. You'll want to upgrade a lot of other items (helm, amulet, EF, etc.) before you need to be concerned about revisiting that slot. No need for buyer's remorse.
Reply Quote
936 average damage, 121 str, 60 cd, os

50m is quite cheap actually. I'd buy it.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Feedback guys! I really appreciate it and feel much better about my purchase now.

Next Upgrade was going to be my EF
Hoping to get a EF with .25 attacks 1k+ dmg and 3% LS next (OS of course)

Unless someone thinks I need to upgrade a different slot first?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Feedback guys! I really appreciate it and feel much better about my purchase now.

Next Upgrade was going to be my EF
Hoping to get a EF with .25 attacks 1k+ dmg and 3% LS next (OS of course)

Unless someone thinks I need to upgrade a different slot first?

Thanks
i paid 120mill for my MH mace, i felt i got ripped off now. =(.
if you are on a budget for upgrading, i suggest you get a leech belt, try to get a hellring or rare ring with 9ias, and finally a EF with CD+socket. you will gain alot of tdps and ehp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]