Diablo® III

WTB 200/100 12ms barb ice climbers

who is selling and what is your price
Reply Quote
or can someone give me an idea of what I could expect to pay for some 200+/100+ 12ms ice climbers, my budget would be about 4bil
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Vegetto991
or can someone give me an idea of what I could expect to pay for some 200+/100+ 12ms ice climbers, my budget would be about 4bil

I also want ms on mine, but they are 500m and up. I paid like 12m for my current boots and it has near 200 str, near 100 vit and near 200 dex(lots of dodge) and a huge health globe bonus. Besides you already have 24% move. You could get much better ice climbers without move(the int and cold resist are 2 wasted rolls) Most of your gear is godly, but try to craft your own amulet. You really need some vitality and resists in that slot along with a good cc+cd roll, of course.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Ace

I also want ms on mine, but they are 500m and up. I paid like 12m for my current boots and it has near 200 str, near 100 vit and near 200 dex(lots of dodge) and a huge health globe bonus. Besides you already have 24% move. You could get much better ice climbers without move(the int and cold resist are 2 wasted rolls) Most of your gear is godly, but try to craft your own amulet. You really need some vitality and resists in that slot along with a good cc+cd roll, of course.

going to be getting a teeming necklace for my next ammy, I would be dropping my lacunis for a crafted bracer
Reply Quote
anyone got any to sell
Reply Quote
not 200 / 100 but 190 / 64

http://imgur.com/ztYpAvB

only 300m add me if interested
Reply Quote
not 200 / 100 but 190 / 64

http://imgur.com/ztYpAvB

only 300m add me if interested

thanks for the offer but that is alot lower stats then i was looking for
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
boy people sure dont want to part with their climbers lol
Reply Quote
more like boy people don't read these forums
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Morgue
more like boy people don't read these forums

where should I post then, already got a thread on d2jsp, any other good places to post?
Reply Quote
I've got a pair:

251 str
81 dex
86 vit
79 AR
11 Life
11 MS
9 cold reduce
socket

Does that meet your requirements or are you a stickler for 12 MS?
Reply Quote
I've got a pair:

251 str
81 dex
86 vit
79 AR
11 Life
11 MS
9 cold reduce
socket

Does that meet your requirements or are you a stickler for 12 MS?

stickler for 100+ vit

I could do ms11 if the price was right though
Edited by Vegetto991#1400 on 6/19/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still looking
Reply Quote
another bump

barbs who have 200+/100+ 12 ms ice climbers how much did you pay for your and how long did it take you to get it
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
another bump
Reply Quote

going to be getting a teeming necklace for my next ammy, I would be dropping my lacunis for a crafted bracer

I am guessing you will spend $250 for a duped amulet? Have you tried crafting amulets instead of bracers? I have no desire for a strongarm bracer or to craft one since I want to keep the 9% attack speed and 12% move speed. I have a very well rolled lacuni. If you insist on move speed in boots, you can get 170-180 str ice climbers with 2 wasted random rolls for like 20m. Another option is IK boots or firewalkers, both of which I have and can use. They go cheap, even with good rolls. You can have near 200 vit on the IK boots(split dex-vit roll) and you can get firewalkers with resist all(60+) and vit. You will lose vit in that slot but you can make it up elsewhere. How much health pool do you need? See my profile if you want a really large health pool. I don't think im gonna find any decent move ice climbers. Been doing fine with 12% move for months, haven't even felt the need to switch boots.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Vegetto991

It'd probably be better to lose Inna's and get DD instead of a crafting bracer. Not cost wise of course. Potentially better stats overall. Also having Zuni boots is basically the same as Ice Climbers if you get 8% poison. Health wise, it's worse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]