Diablo® III

LOOKING FOR WIZ vs WIZ CHALLENGES

me = fr0g#1123
Reply Quote
How do I challenge you? Lvl 60 Wiz
Reply Quote
Try Saltydog, he pours salt on frogs. I think Gum got banned and I don't know if Macaocaco still plays.
Reply Quote
Saltydog +1
Reply Quote
hi guys, thanks, but i'm already buddies with salty haha. He is a great wizard!

@ Iria

i've already beaten both gum and Macaocaco before.
Edited by FR0G#1123 on 6/18/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ CHICKMAGNETO

you can just add me, ^ above is my battle tag, just state in your friend request that you are challenging for pvp. thanks ^_^
Reply Quote
<333 I'm thinking of making a very in depth Wiz PvP guide so be looking for it in the future.
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Iria
Macaocaco still plays.

He told me he sold his PvP gear last time I talked to him. That was over a month ago though.
Reply Quote
<333 I'm thinking of making a very in depth Wiz PvP guide so be looking for it in the future.

You should put this in your guide:

If the enemy is a DH named Iria, the best winning strategy is:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Edited by Iria#1342 on 6/25/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
dont do it salty wiz stuff will go through the roof! lol
Reply Quote

@ Iria

I don't ever recall playing against you or seeing you in game, but the only Wiz that has beaten me without relying on luck and other random factors on the U.S. server is Decablo#1693, his gears may not be the best last time I checked, but he has a deeper understanding of Wiz PvP than most, if not all Wizards, of course this is as of May, so some genius super Wiz may have popped up in the last couple months :-)
Edited by gum#1877 on 7/22/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I already met both FrOg and Saltydog. They gave me back some faith in wizards for PvP purposes! And if u meet an enemy named DerfelCadarn, please don't kill me!
Reply Quote
Countess is also a nice wiz.
Reply Quote

@ Iria

I don't ever recall playing against you or seeing you in game, but the only Wiz that has beaten me without relying on luck and other random factors on the U.S. server is Decablo#1693, his gears may not be the best last time I checked, but he has a deeper understanding of Wiz PvP than most, if not all Wizards, of course this is as of May, so some genius super Wiz may have popped up in the last couple months :-)

play me Gum. I think I can beat you
Reply Quote
Don't bother with Fr0g he is bad! ;)
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 02:24 AMPosted by Walk
Don't bother with Fr0g he is bad! ;)

biggest noob i know!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]