Diablo® III

% Sharing My MP10 Public Farming Gears %

Sharing my MP10 public farming gears as below:

Just changed my inna pants (156 dex and 63vit) to rare pants (current profile). The EHP is bumped up 602k from 450k EHP. But paper dps is totally decreased 36k from 277k to 241k. All resist is upgraded from 530 to 704 now.

Just ran with KimSulKi84 with other 3 monks on Act 3 MP10. Originally I equiped my old set gears (277k dps and 530 all resist), eventually she died often. After changed inna pants to rare pants, zero dead, even facing plague, reflecta, fire etc.

These set gears are pretty tank on MP10 public.

P.S. Total damage reduction 91.36%, below is my monk in D3up data.

http://d3up.com/b/777049
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/19/2013 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This thread is interesting. Im sitting at about 280k with 470 all resist (no OWE), and im just at that point where I have to choose to either keep my EHP down while increasing dps over 300k.
Maybe I should make a tankier set like yours, But changing any of my inna's makes my 2bil+ mempo useless:(
I have a few combinations of other innas tho. Ones with less Dex but more AR/vit. Id have like over 650 AR without OWE. Id probably drop from 280->240~?
Reply Quote
This thread is interesting. Im sitting at about 280k with 470 all resist (no OWE), and im just at that point where I have to choose to either keep my EHP down while increasing dps over 300k.
Maybe I should make a tankier set like yours, But changing any of my inna's makes my 2bil+ mempo useless:(
I have a few combinations of other innas tho. Ones with less Dex but more AR/vit. Id have like over 650 AR without OWE. Id probably drop from 280->240~?

I don't use this rare pants, but I found it really tank on MP10 public with 4 characters. For solo run, I would use my old set gears. This pants just cost me 8m golds. I think it is best buy!!!!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/19/2013 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah dude you have a very solid monk.
Reply Quote
I've been saying this for months I
used to run alot lower armor and res
and quit a bit more damage but I had
to move around a lot to survive certain
affix packs so then I started raising my
res and aromor at the expense of my
damage but I started finding I killed
just as fast and alot of times faster
because I never had to move I could
just sit there and tank right now my res
w/owe is 780 and I have another set of
bracers I use sometimes that put me over
840 and I notice quit a bit of differace
between the 2 but I lose another 3k damage
my reduction on d3up is 92.68.
Reply Quote
This is indeed interesting.

Instead of thinking about having Offense + Defense on each slot, we could just put a lot of defense on pants, which will allow us to wear high DPS only gear on other slots. Would make crafting certainly easier.

Now the problem is without Inna's pants

1. MS -> either go down to 12% or have to find another item that does the trick
2. Inna's set bonus -> I don't use Inna's chest (too much vit not enough migration for my taste) but this will force me to use one.

Something to think about for budget monks like me
Reply Quote
@Dirk69

You are really solid monk with 92.68% TDR. But why your HP is pretty low?
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/19/2013 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@manunited... your armor at 4700 is pretty low actually... try and add 600 or so armor somewhere if you can...

DPS and all res are important, but people tend to really forget about armor!
Reply Quote
ManU,

Hope you don't mind me chiming in on this a little.

You do NOT want to lose the Inna's pants on monk. It's the BiS pants for monk. MS/IAS/CC/Set bonus. It's the best. Not a good idea to run 12% MS.

I have one gear suggestion to up your ehp but will tell you in game later. :)
Reply Quote
ManU,

Hope you don't mind me chiming in on this a little.

You do NOT want to lose the Inna's pants on monk. It's the BiS pants for monk. MS/IAS/CC/Set bonus. It's the best. Not a good idea to run 12% MS.

I have one gear suggestion to up your ehp but will tell you in game later. :)

Thanks Kim! Are you working now? How come you have time reply?
Reply Quote
@manunited... your armor at 4700 is pretty low actually... try and add 600 or so armor somewhere if you can...

DPS and all res are important, but people tend to really forget about armor!

Yes you are right. I just tried my BOA chest + rare pants. The armor can be over 50k! But dps drops at 230K+.

I think I would try with BOA chest + inna pants. The dps 268k and 560 Ar resist. The EHP 503k now! TDR 90.6% now -------> http://d3up.com/b/720620/battleboy

Check up current set on my profile!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/19/2013 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yep, I'm at work.

I can lurk on the forum. :)
Reply Quote
@Manunited Thanks! Ya I'm working on
getting more vit my other bracers give me
about 3500 more life but I lose damage
with them so I've been doing a lot of crafting
lately trying to get lucky.
Reply Quote
This is indeed interesting.

Instead of thinking about having Offense + Defense on each slot, we could just put a lot of defense on pants, which will allow us to wear high DPS only gear on other slots. Would make crafting certainly easier.

Now the problem is without Inna's pants

1. MS -> either go down to 12% or have to find another item that does the trick
2. Inna's set bonus -> I don't use Inna's chest (too much vit not enough migration for my taste) but this will force me to use one.

Something to think about for budget monks like me

I try to build different gears achieving a well balance monk. Yes, budget is one of the big issue to me too!

@Manunited Thanks! Ya I'm working on
getting more vit my other bracers give me
about 3500 more life but I lose damage
with them so I've been doing a lot of crafting
lately trying to get lucky.

Ok, good luck on your carft
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/19/2013 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Kim! how you doing man?? nice to see you're still doing great on your monk. i just came back to d3 recently. hurricane sandy ruined my computer and I just got everything back within the last month or two. add me back if you have room. see you in game hopefully!
Reply Quote
06/19/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Stak
Kim! how you doing man?? nice to see you're still doing great on your monk. i just came back to d3 recently. hurricane sandy ruined my computer and I just got everything back within the last month or two. add me back if you have room. see you in game hopefully!

Yo, when was the last time you played? Can't exactly remember who you are! I added and removed a lot of friends during the past couple months.

But, yes, I'll add you in game for sure man.

I'll help you out with starting it up again. I'll buy you some gears or something. :)

But man, glad to hear that you are now fine after the hurricane.

Cheers.

Oh, ManU, sorry for hijacking the topic.
Reply Quote
Last time before I started up again was around end of october...right around the time sandy hit NYC. i'm from acurazine lol. mm i'm okay right now gear wise i think? could use some upgrades but i'm doing pretty fine on mp2. i think i'll need to ask you about which skills to use and what's good for exping/mfing/etc.

sorry ManU for hijacking..was not my intent i was perusing threads and i saw the Kim's name and i'm like wait a minute...i know this guy! lol btw i still have your wife's battletag on my friend's list
Edited by Stak#1951 on 6/19/2013 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Would you get higher dps while keeping the same eHP if you replaced your WH with an Inna's Belt?
Reply Quote
Well, i can hardly die on mp10
Inferno. And i am using inna pants FYi. Too good to miss the ms cc ias benefit offered
Reply Quote
Inna pants or rare pants are both good depending on the rolls, per usual. If you want high dex/vit/armor and resists, you'll have to get a pair of rare pants. If you want MS, AS and CC, you'll want Inna pants. Both pants are good, and most players do like the MS bonus from Inna pants.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]