Diablo® III

Selling WD have a look GG pieces

All of it ill sell as a whole or piece out

Happy bidding
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
One tip about selling gear, don't show the account bound items because they are worth 0.

20M for your Zuni boots.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/16/2013 05:08 PMPosted by darkvoid
Ill start the bidding at 5mil :).

6m
Reply Quote
Lol you guys for real might just sell and GAH even with Ah cut ill come out ahead
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 05:07 AMPosted by darkvoid
give you 30 mil for your shoes :D.

Damn... I've got competition! :p

I raise it to 35M.
Reply Quote
I raise it to 100M..
Reply Quote
add me, im looking to buy the whole set. lets talk online. ill be on later tonight. lets say about 7hours.
Reply Quote
View profile
his boots are easily worth at least a few hundred million...thats a 300 stat 70+ AR zuni trails with 8% dmg modifier...surely that is worth a lot...

I've seen similar trails go for 2B...just saying =D
Edited by EremiteAngel#6608 on 6/17/2013 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
50 mill for manjumas knife
Reply Quote
View profile
his boots are easily worth at least a few hundred million...thats a 300 stat 70+ AR zuni trails with 8% dmg modifier...surely that is worth a lot...

ya, i'd give him about 3 fiddy for them ;)
Reply Quote
120 mil for manajuma's dagger
Reply Quote
when is the action ending?
i am at work, be home around 6pm est
if it is going past that i want to make another offer on the knife
Reply Quote
View profile

Nah, those aren't worth anything close to 2B. If they had another 50 or so Vit, it'd be a different story.

Surprised there isn't more interest in the Serpent. That's pretty well rolled. Guess Bears really is dead.

Advertising $10-15 items (in the better slots) as 'GG' is a touch misleading, don't you think?
Reply Quote
The serpent's avg damage, specifically max damage, is a bit low, but over all, it's a really nice roll. The dex is really good for CoB.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]