Diablo® III

Hardcore Action House problem

Bought a ring on the HC auction house. Gold left my account but I did not get the item - order id 1611292927.

Am I just screwed or is there something I can do?
Reply Quote
Sometimes items get stuck somewhere in the server for up to 2 days before being delivered. Try creating and auction and then canceling it - this should refresh your "completed" tab queue if you don't want to wait.
Reply Quote
I had this happen and heard of it before. I've heard if you buy small cheap items it will appear after a buy sometimes. I tried it with 300g blues, and Flawless Square gems I needed, that didn't work. Then someone said buy a Tome of Secrets, I bought it and it appeared right after that.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Advice Fury. I created and canceled three auctions with no luck.
Reply Quote
Ok ... been trying with no luck. Bought about a few gems and 12 Tome of secrets w/ no luck.

On a funny side note the first 10 Tome of secrets cost me 51 gold ..... guess someone is messing w/ the market
Edited by IronFate#1946 on 6/17/2013 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ha that happens, I once bought 10k tomes for 50k gold.

About your "missing' item, unfortunately you may have to just wait it out. Blizzard have said to wait 2 days before even creating a ticket
Reply Quote
It finally showed up in the completed tab 4 hour after the transaction - Thanks for everyones help
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bought a ring on the HC auction house. Gold left my account but I did not get the item - order id 1611292927.

Am I just screwed or is there something I can do?

Hi IronFate,

We continue to investigate reports of delays with the Auction House in order to help ensure that such transactions go as fast as possible. That being said, it technically can take up to 5 days for a transaction to finalize - and that is in the extreme case where the Auction House is getting slammed by a ton of transactions. In cases like this, it may take anywhere between several hours to 72 hours (for most general delays).

At any rate, please keep an eye on the auction and if after that window of time you still don't see the item, please do send in a ticket letting us know so that we can check on this in more detail for you. Thanks for hanging in there in the meantime!
Reply Quote
This happens to me every now and then. I bought int-ammy plans, and took a few hours for the transaction to process. Meanwhile, transactions I did afterwards went right through. Was strange.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]