Diablo® III

Problem with Mouse

I have a problem and investigated but not yet found anything i buy a new mouse DX-ECO Genius, the problem is that when I press the mouse side buttons Previous Page and Next page at the same time with the left mouse button function automatically makes the right mouse button, in my case I use a Wizard SNS, I do not want that combination, I put on the side buttons Previous Page and Next page Diamond Skin and Explosive Blast, in the left button Energy Twister and right button Teleport, the problem is there that when I press the side buttons Previous Page and Next page (Diamond Skin and Explosive Blast) at the same time along with the left button (Energy Twister), automatically triggers the right button of the function of this is used teleport without touching the right mouse button ... I already check the driver and mouse settings and does not say anything about it, I hope someone can help me I need to change that setting and only use Teleport pressing the right mouse button and not when I press the others buttons in the same time ... Thanks
Reply Quote
does it come with any way to reprogram what the buttons on the mouse do?
if it does, then you may try using that to set the side buttons so they dont have a default function.
Reply Quote
The problem is worse now, it is now no longer even detects diablo 3 side buttons, and can not even use one of them as before, just install the driver which is certainly not served at all as it is not any kind of configuration button combination which is my initial problem, but now is worse I can no longer use the buttons had already configured does not detect the game, and I have no logical explanation for this ...
Reply Quote
Now fix the detection of eliminating the driver side buttons, but the problem of the mouse button combination that makes other functions is very rare and I have not found a solution, in fact I found another detail, check this out:

Situation 1

Next page button + Previous page button + Left Button = Right Button

The problem is there that when I press the side buttons Previous Page and Next page (Diamond Skin and Explosive Blast) at the same time along with the left button (Energy Twister), automatically triggers the right button of the function of this is used teleport without touching the right mouse button, on the right mouse button I have teleport.

Situation 2

Left Button + Right Button + Previous page button = Third ability.

In fact in this last example to be more clear, I have Explosive Blast on the "Next page button" this is third ability in my configuration, but if I press the "Previous page button" where no have any skill in that button, combined with the Left Button and Right Button is active the Explosive Blast WTF trolololo ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]