Diablo® III

So did i butcher my WD?

Just wondering if i did a decent job gearing my WD.

Be very honest please:)
Reply Quote
what do you think?
Reply Quote
Looks great!

I wouldn't mix ZB with CoB, and I wouldn't wear an SoJ to go with my Skorn. But you're not me, so play as you wish, as long as you're happy!
Reply Quote
@wooty, i honestly don't know what to think. I really don't know the standard market prices for WD gear.
I spent about ~3.3b on all my gear not including the gems and i don't know if i overpaid for items or what.

If anyone could tell me if i overpaid and what i could have done better that would be much appreciated.

zuni helm : 650m
Tal's ammy: 400m
VIle Ward: 35m
Zuni Chest: 62m
WH: 450m
Gloves: 150m
zuni pox: 300m
zuni boots: 660m
skorn: 450m
Inna's pants: iirc 150m
Reply Quote
Good deal on the Zuni chest.....otherwise prices look pretty standard for the gear. The Skorn price seems a bit high to me but I haven't looked recently so maybe the market went up.
Reply Quote
I think you may have overpaid for your hat a bit, I'm trying to sell a very similar 5.5cc one right now and having trouble getting 400 mil for it. But prices fluctuate like crazy so no way to be sure.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/19/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Niwi
Good deal on the Zuni chest.....otherwise prices look pretty standard for the gear. The Skorn price seems a bit high to me but I haven't looked recently so maybe the market went up.

For an almost 1400 dps skorn with 175cd and 5% LS, the price is ballpark. prices got inflated with the influx of WD's players
Reply Quote
Yeah the zuni chest i think was a steal. I saw it pop up when i was looking for similar chests but the armor was low but for 62 i insta grabbed it when i saw it at 1d12h.

I actually said "SWOOOOP MINE!" out loud when i saw it haha.
Reply Quote
When you named yourself "inebriated", I was thinking you'd have been worse off, considering the things I've considered and actually bought on the GAH while drunk.

For instance, I have the gear for a +Damage to Rain of Toads/Acid Rain build, including a last breath. Clearly intoxicated.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 6/19/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@wooty, i honestly don't know what to think. I really don't know the standard market prices for WD gear.
I spent about ~3.3b on all my gear not including the gems and i don't know if i overpaid for items or what.

my mistake... i thought you were being cocky, because your gear is superb, but perhaps you meant "butcher" in the title to suggest overpaying for items instead of "butchering" your wd with crappy gear.

the gear isnt crap, its great. overpaid? i think a little. the market changes too often to tell. for example, i bought my skorn for 60mil, but that was a week or 2 before 1.08 hit. did you do all buyouts (aside from snipes) or any bid winning? usually buyouts are "overpriced", especially if they were up for greater than 3 hours or so.
Edited by Wootytooty#1203 on 6/20/2013 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]