Diablo® III

100m giveaway

www.twitch.tv/dlogic22 click the FOLLOW button.

To get in on the 100M Giveaway you need to be following the channel and reply to this thread with something you've enjoyed about the stream. Only reply once, multiple replies will get you banned from the giveaway.

We also have the legendary Inn every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with over 300 UNID'd/ID'd Legendaries and ilvl63 rares at 10pm EST.

We'll pick a random winner next week! We are also giving away 10m for any friends that you refer to the stream!

We'll have legendary giveaways, mini-games and much more! Come check us out and get your easy 10m!
Edited by dlogic#1168 on 6/30/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump. Officially starting tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
Stream is now live!
Edited by Redfoxx#1531 on 6/17/2013 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great people, check out www.twitch.tv/dlogic22 !
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Bump for dlogic, his stream is awesome. Great player to run with and helps out those who need it.
Reply Quote
Bump... Awesome cant wait for it to come back online. Im sending some friends over to. Just learned about the live stream stuff pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
We'll be back tonight with more viewer runs, giveaways and more!
Reply Quote
Legendary give away tonight at 10p EST.
Reply Quote
Bump. 100 mil giveaway going on now!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
hello
Reply Quote
Love the stream, gives good tips, also music is great. follow the stream www.twitch.tv/dlogic22
Reply Quote
I like that you do a lot of viewer runs, those are the best! Thanks :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
100M coming my way :D

i love the stream because you stream during "normal people" hours and you at least seem to be a super chill guy.
Edited by Jigoogly#1878 on 6/26/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great stream, Legendary Inn has expanded to 3 days?!? WHAAAAAAAT. Start watching everyone!
Reply Quote
I've been watching dlogic's stream for a week or so now, and my favorite thing is his constant interaction with his viewers. It really makes me feel like he's building a community, rather than just a viewerbase. Not to mention the non-stop stream (pun intended) of giveaways and viewer farm/Uber runs. There's no reason not to be watching him and Redfoxx! (dat double negative)
Reply Quote
I started watching for the tunes and stayed for the personality and content!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]