Diablo® III

Error 3006, stuck on retrieving hero

server has been acting weird for a couple of hours, some friends said they where having the same problem, a few mins ago my game froze and when i tried to get back in, im getting error 3006 and i cant get past retrieving hero list
Reply Quote
authenticating for 7 minutes now

apparently login servers are down now?
Reply Quote
Same here. Just happened a couple minutes ago, logged out and can't get in again.
Reply Quote
i am also getting this error after getting booted out of the game
Reply Quote
now getting error 3006
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
I have this issue as well, I get error 3006 and 3005, connection is good, power cycled my machine and router.
Reply Quote
Yeah same here..

Let me know when it's convenient for you Blizzard, and I'll play the game then. Thanks.
Reply Quote
edit: finally loaded character list, still quite a few people in game and uneffected

unable to create games now
Edited by vnRenshi#1880 on 6/15/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is the problem with this mandatory internet connection to play the game.
Reply Quote
Same issue here.
Reply Quote
Gotta love it...
Reply Quote
Same issue on my end.
Reply Quote
Yah, I am getting 3006, error retrieving licenses on this account. Had just bought a item off the HC AH, sent to stash, tried to enter game and poof, nothing.
Reply Quote
Here we go again...
Reply Quote
same here, cant log in, takes 3-5 minutes and then get "there was an error retrieving licenses on this account (error 3006)"
Reply Quote
I am also getting these issues
Reply Quote
same problem, sometimes hangs on authentication or loading character's list
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
The issue probably stems from the terrible decision to make the game online only. Jay Wilson strikes from the graveyard, he must have flashback ability from MTG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]