Diablo® III

Error 3006, stuck on retrieving hero

I had the same problem but was able to login after 20 minutes. Me and my party tried to create a game and we have been sitting here for over have an hour. Now it will not let us access AH or do anything else besides chat, and view profiles.
Reply Quote
I am now able to login, but I clicked "Start Game" and have been waiting for 5 minutes and counting
Reply Quote
Able to log in, finally, but now I can't actually start a game...
Reply Quote
Still can't get past the Authenticating/Retrieving process.........
Reply Quote
getting this error, was playing fine, finished farming and tried to start a new game: "There was an error retrieving licenses on this account(error 3006)" and "There was an error during game account logon(error 3006)"
Reply Quote
frowns all around...and error 3006
Reply Quote
It gets stuck on retrieving hero list, but won't yet let me push the cancel button. the cancel button finally illuminates as if Blizzard is like "!@#$ it, we give up too"

aint nobody got time fo this
Reply Quote
hey ya... wtf ?
Reply Quote
I can login but I can't resume my game, start, or join a game?
Reply Quote
im stuck as well
Reply Quote
Same exact problemo.
Reply Quote
I got in.
Reply Quote
Logged on but cant make games
Reply Quote
Stuck on retrieving hero list too :[
Reply Quote
Hey all.

As you've noticed, the US Diablo III server tripped and fell down. We've gotten it back on its feet and brushed it off, but things may still be a little slow as everyone pours back into the game. I was finally able to get my Witch Doctor back in though, so hopefully this will be fully cleared up shortly. Happy demon hunting!

is that suppose to be funny?
Reply Quote
lol @ doc! error 3006 =s...
Reply Quote
Same here, error 3006. First my game froze when trying to resume my game. Logged out, and now I can't log back in.
Reply Quote
Server is still completely screwed, cmon Blizz...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Our admins are still grappling with the server, so expect results to be pretty sporadic for a bit. I'll pop back in once I have something more concrete to share.
Reply Quote
Same here, error 3006. Authenticated, but stuck at retrieving hero list... ugh...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]