Diablo® III

Error 3006, stuck on retrieving hero

Better a message saying the server is down than making players wonder what is going on.
Reply Quote
I think it might be an issue with "The Americas" server. I tried logging into the Europe server and log-in completed fine. Ugh. I have a bad feeling about my upcoming AH bid entry.
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Atelophobic
I think it might be an issue with "The Americas" server. I tried logging into the Europe server and log-in completed fine. Ugh. I have a bad feeling about my upcoming AH bid entry.

It is only US servers, EU is running flawlessly as always.
Edited by Paradox#1343 on 6/15/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just got kicked out for maintenance x.x was in playing to :(
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Paradox

It is only US servers, EU is running flawlessly as always.

Confirmed. "The Americas" realm is facing the problem only.
Reply Quote
Hey all.

As you've noticed, the US Diablo III server tripped and fell down. We've gotten it back on its feet and brushed it off, but things may still be a little slow as everyone pours back into the game. I was finally able to get my Witch Doctor back in though, so hopefully this will be fully cleared up shortly.

Why is there such a ridiculous lack of communication internally at Blizzard? Some times I wonder if the "blue posts" are even Blizzard employees as they very often have no idea what is going on.
Reply Quote
Estimated uptime is 1PM, at least they gave us that much...
Reply Quote
WTF Blizzard?? Barely got in, got 5 stacks, and got kicked out right when I was about to get my key. Is one day a week you officially take this game down for a "maintenance" not enough, so you have to start doing it on weekends now?
Reply Quote
The worst thing for me is that I had no space in my chest so had 1 rare weapon (crossbow) + 1 rare armor (helm) sitting on the floor in town before getting kicked out unexpectantly... I was going to sort it out soon but as long as I didn't leave the game was safe.

Blizzard support; please tell me you can get these back for me? I guess by restoring my saved profile before today???

Kind regards,
Bunny
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Kaltonis
Our admins are still grappling with the server, so expect results to be pretty sporadic for a bit. I'll pop back in once I have something more concrete to share.
Think you could send that in a broad cast message like for when you have scheduled maintenance? Please? Pretty Please for the Hardcore community?
Reply Quote
Hey all.

As you've noticed, the US Diablo III server tripped and fell down. We've gotten it back on its feet and brushed it off, but things may still be a little slow as everyone pours back into the game. I was finally able to get my Witch Doctor back in though, so hopefully this will be fully cleared up shortly.

+1
Reply Quote
A lot of Bug for the moment.

Mine start in the game on Aranea ? the spider boss the space where you fight in the cave the roof doesn't t disappear, not easy to play.

My DH, now I try to call the dogs to help nothing appear, try to launch the zombie nothing appear, hard to play

Wizard I play with the electricity, work sporadically, not easy to play.

Need a GOOD cleaning and debugging BLIZ
Reply Quote
Help please. I'm getting Error 3006 and cannot retrieve my Hero List to play. Was talking to a couple friends in game and then game froze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]