Diablo® III

June 15 - 2:36pm Eastern Time - can't log in

Getting error on login screen.

Seems to be stuck on Retrieving Hero's List.
Error 3006 code
Edited by Professor#1152 on 6/15/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
not again

*sigh*
Reply Quote
Get an error 3006 about a minute after.. Thanks!
Reply Quote
lets me in eventually, but then i couldn't make any games...

now 3006 as well.
Edited by SilentDevil#1422 on 6/15/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I thought I was the only on having the issue. Restarted my computer to be sure, but I eventually logged in after a long wait. Took 3 minutes to create a game and did a short run, while a popup said that my achievements couldn't be reached.

Trying to create another game for over 5 minutes now. No luck.

Update: Odd.... I could join into a game that a friend previously created. Joined party right away, but took a few minutes to join game.
Edited by KhmerMOFO#1622 on 6/15/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
also having this issue, my low lvl monk died lol and i went to create a new char and couldnt so i logged out and now i cant log back in, stuck and the hero part
Reply Quote
Same 3006
Reply Quote
getting error 3006 as well, can't retrieve licenses..... now im gonna miss my bid.... fml
Reply Quote
Same as well, stuck at login screen
Reply Quote
same here, able to login and chat but cant join/create any games :(
Reply Quote
i have the same error -_-
Reply Quote
I was having the same problem. Now that I'm logged in, I clicked "resume game" and it isn't doing anything and all the buttons "resume game," "change quest," etc are grayed out
Reply Quote
same here.
Reply Quote
Same,
Reply Quote
WTF LET ME IN
Reply Quote
Same problem logging in. Servers probably getting hit again.
Reply Quote
I'm also not able to log in. Keep getting error 3006. I tried restarting my computer and still doesn't work. My friend who was playing with me is also having the same problem.
Reply Quote
Yup, "error retrieving licences on this account" Error 3006 and I finally get to log in one time out of 50 attempts and now im stuck trying to create a game.
It let me look at the AH but now im stuck in character screen unable to create a game, can't look at achievements either as someone earlier mentioned getting "error retrieving achievements data: error 28010"

Sitting watching the character screen wishing this stupid game would work properly for once
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]