Diablo® III

20% + 15% + 10% - Am I Missing Somethin Else?

20% from Steady Aim
15% from Cull the Weak
10% from Marked for Death

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#chRYgV!ecY!cZZcYc

The three highest damage modifiers. This Is so far the most offensive oriented build I have came up with. I think its very strong as it is, but i want more!!! Am I missing something else?

http://youtu.be/guzAPdZV5J8
Reply Quote
20% from Steady Aim
15% from Cull the Weak
10% from Marked for Death

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#chRYgV!ecY!cZZcYc

The three highest damage modifiers. This Is so far the most offensive oriented build I have came up with. I think its very strong as it is, but i want more!!! Am I missing something else?

http://youtu.be/guzAPdZV5J8

Lol, so you incorporated it as well ;) With your DPS, it's very useful. With my !@#$ty DPS, I can't kill them elites within the time frame of MfD :))

More? Get some WD and Monk into the game ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
Snapshot like nyan and u get more :)
Reply Quote
or.. let Nyan do the Snapshotting.. you do the MfDing and I'll put my WD on for some Slam Dancing >_<
Reply Quote
You are missing shuriken clound, ss choking gas, fan of knives, rain of vengeance, and sentry.
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 10:54 AMPosted by GodIike
You are missing shuriken clound, ss choking gas, fan of knives, rain of vengeance, and sentry.

Who? Impreza? O.o

I don't.. quite get your post XD
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 09:56 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Snapshot like nyan and u get more :)

don't think ill be able to learn shooting RF on the 1,2,3,4 keys :D

06/16/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Chrizzle
More? Get some WD and Monk into the game ;)

partied with a monk i could see 1.5m+ crits, makes me smile lol

06/16/2013 10:54 AMPosted by GodIike

IMO SA > CtW > Bait > MfD > Archery > RoV > FoK > SS choke > Shuriken
I think i might have incorporated the top damage modifiers already. give us a Monk follow please :D

- - -

Might be even faster kills with Fire Support but killing trash might be a problem.
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Impreza
partied with a monk i could see 1.5m+ crits, makes me smile lol

Overawe >_< + the re-cast of that Mantra = epic. WD with Slam Dance and you'll dance with the mobs as they die.

06/16/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Impreza
Might be even faster kills with Fire Support but killing trash might be a problem.

Yeah, problem is.. FS doesn't do AoE :( but.. with proper practice, using Grim Reaper + FS might be good.. You'd lose Steady Aim most of the time though.
Reply Quote
punishment+ spike traps/cluster bomb + Custom engineer/grenadier
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 10:42 PMPosted by GodIike

Aye.. Cluster Bomb is hands down deals the MOST damage per Hatred Cost.. but to use it effectively.. needs some practice :) SpikeTraps is good too, Echoing or Scatter + Custom is beastly.

But hey.. We can do it the "easy" way and just snapshot + RF combo ;)
Reply Quote
Yeah, problem is.. FS doesn't do AoE :( but.. with proper practice, using Grim Reaper + FS might be good.. You'd lose Steady Aim most of the time though.

I tried it,

1. Mostly useless for trash because they die so fast anyways.
2. FS : the extra rockets are random, it doesn't concentrate fire on the marked target.
3. As you mentioned already, you can't afford casting grim again (on another mob) when the target dies, you'd lose the 20% and LS.

06/16/2013 10:42 PMPosted by GodIike

CA : CB has a different on its own, doesn't really work well when paired with a channeling spell. for CA : CB, I thinking the lines of 0 dog WD with infinite globes = infinite CA! now that's gotta be the BOMB!
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:49 AMPosted by Impreza
CA : CB has a different on its own, doesn't really work well when paired with a channeling spell. for CA : CB, I thinking the lines of 0 dog WD with infinite globes = infinite CA! now that's gotta be the BOMB!

If you're in US, you could've played with Nyan.. !@#$ makes my latency reach 3.4k

But you'd drown with Globes though. LOL
Reply Quote
Imma go try to build a team of Cluster DHs + globe WD. Hope it turns out well.

Might need a monk to vacuum them into one place thou.

Setup like this :

1 WD for the infinite globes
1 Monk to suck em in
2 DH with Vengance and Cluster : CB as nukers. (grenader / -5 Soj / -5 DML)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]