Diablo® III

Enchantress always level 59?

My enchantress keeps falling down to level 59 if I switch to another follower for a short while...I already got her to level 60 then switched back to the templar and when i select her again shes level 59 again anyone know why?
Reply Quote
Without being able to look at what you got on your enchantress, nobody is going to be able to tell you why specifically. You would have to be using your D3 account to make a comment so we can see or link to the character you want us to look at.

In general, your enchantress is likely got next to nothing good in use and is likely dieing all the time, followers don't gain exp when they are recovering.

If you want them to get your follower to level 60 faster, you should run through hell and pick up 2 rings, 1 ammy, and 2H weapon that has +EXP as a stat. Another stat you want to look for would be VIT if possible.

Items on my hardcore DH followers are a good example, they are also easy to come by with a lvl 60 running though hell mode or lower.

Once you hit 60 you can gear it like any in the follower guides.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569307848
Edited by kryokon#1399 on 6/17/2013 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]