Diablo® III

3.5m tdps 1m ehp

3.5m tdps/1m ehp/5% ls/24% ms/6k armor/500 res all

no dupes, no BoA

finally hit every target stat. Now to hit plvl 100

Has anyone hit 4m tdp with 1m ehp???
Edited by Fish#1131 on 6/16/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Now that's what I call an achievement! I'm content with my current tdps and ehp as I dont wana push it using EF. gratz!
Reply Quote
here's my stats with marq ruby on my MH

Damage: 479334.37
tDPS: 3292104
Effective Health: 623299

I think 600 ehp is enough not mentioning my 20% dodge.
Reply Quote
Fish,

I am not sure if 4m tDPS at 1mil EHP is attainable. With the exception of having the best gear on the server per slot, its going to be extremely difficult. For example your at 3.5m. To go from 3.5 to 4 requires a lot and I mean a lot. In your case, its almost a complete over haul on all your gear. You might not think so, but it is. You will need all pieces of IAS gear to be at 9, bracers will need to be much higher in strength, Diggers will become a necessity(EHP drop) if you dont switch to OH dagger, you will need the best EF and Best axe or mace on server. In general...........the DPS gear required to hit 4m tDPS will not have the necessary EHP to hit 1mil D3rawr EHP.

I currently sit at 4.1m tDPS @ 870k d3rawr EHP and am very well geared toward maximizing tDPS. The Highest I was able to hit was 3.66m tDPS at 1m EHP. In my thread breaking the 3.5m tDPS optimizing WW barb......I discussed viable EHP at 4 mil tDPS. If you can achieve 800EHP at 4m tDPS you good to go.

I believe the following are ideal goals for those looking for really good balance:

3m tDPS @ 1 mil EHP
3.5 tDPS @ 900k EHP
3.75 tDPS @ 850k EHP
4m tDPS @ 800 EHP.

These are difficult to attain but are good goals for maintaining good EHP as you take tDPS to the limit.

At some point you will need to give up EHP in order to break 4 mil tDPS. Its a matter of what you want. However, I can personally attest to both. I much prefer 4.1m tDPS at 870k then my 3.66m tDPS at 1mil EHP. You kill way faster, cold SOJ stun is more effective, and L/S is more effective . In my experience survivability is better. 750k EHP is the minimum I would be willing to accept on any setup. 1 mil is really not necessary. I believe 800 - 900 EHPis the sweet spot with balance to achieving ultra high tDPS(over 4m tDPS). 4mil tDPS at 1mil EHP is very unlikely........ Even 4m at over 850k is unlikely. In regards to your last question, besides myself and kevshien I have yet to even see one break 4m tDPS let alone EHP being in the conversation.
Reply Quote
@bigballer

I agree that hitting 4m tDPS with 1m ehp is difficult, but I disagree that I would have to change my build. If I dropped to 3%ls and used dupes such as teeming/1234.6 EF/Doom Ruin mace along with some high str depth diggers, I could get there, but thats too much of a sacrifice for me.

So yea, you would pretty much need bis items in every slot.
Reply Quote
Fish,

Teeming and EF 1234 would not do it. Look at Kevshien's gear. His gear is near perfect. His rare ring is perfect 6/9/50 with strenght and average damage, his IK glove is near perfect, has teeming, has EF1234, sick rare AXE(99 crit damage/socket prime stat), one of the best WH's and unless he sockets ruby he is just cracking 4mil.

So when I say you need a complete regear.........unless you go dagger, you wont be able to do with just teeming and EF 1234. You would need, one of the best Rares maces/Axes, then one of the best Rare rings, best IK gloves, and WH. EHP will drop on all those. But yes you would need to change many items beyond just teeming and EF if you want to crack 4mil tDPS without going EF/Dagger. Again, the gear required without EF/Dagger is what is on the Top10 ranked barbs. Look at their gear and tell me you wont need to change a lot. I dont mean this in a negative way either. I have been doing tDPS/EHP scenarios forever on the forums now. I know what is required and if you are truly interested in achieving 4m tDPS its going to take a lot more then a teeming and EF1234
Edited by BigBaller#1318 on 6/16/2013 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
please post mp10 vota vid. curious to see elite times. bigballer never posted one, instead focusing on ghom kill times.
Reply Quote
@bigballer ran the numbers in d3rawr. no dagger required.

@phatphoeater have a recommended program for capturing the vids?
Reply Quote
Phat,

I will be adding video soon. The issue I am having is a reliable program on a MAC. I use an IMac and the program I use can not handle anything over a few minutes. I did timed field of slaughter run and took me 7 videos to do it. Had to do in short intervals. In the end it was a huge time sink and I don't want to do it that way. If I find a better program that will allow long record times and not lag my computer as well I will do. I know shame on me for gaming on a Mac. It is what it is. That's what I got.

Unfortunately, I'm also in the middle of searching for a new job. Our division at work got eliminated, so I'm full time on the hunt right now. So d1cking around with D3 elite runs is the least of my concerns. Just did not want you to think I was dodging it.
Edited by BigBaller#1318 on 6/16/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@bigballer ran the numbers in d3rawr. no dagger required.

@phatphoeater have a recommended program for capturing the vids?

Show me the setup. I would like to see it. Also, never said its not possible, just that you will need gear equivalent to Top10 barbs to do it assuming you dont go Dagger route. But none the less I would love to see the setup. You gear is very good, and I ran Ef1234 and Teeming and that does not do it. So what hypotheticals did you use?
Reply Quote
View profile
bandicam
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh man we at 3.5tdps one million ehp already? This game feels old
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice stats btw fish. I personally like ur setup. X factor - beast old glove. High end leech mh paired with Cd ef.
Reply Quote
this may sound so stupid from my side, but why do you chose to use a lightning soj over a cold soj?

great work on your barb by the way
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 6/17/2013 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok,

I have decided to make a run at 4m tDPS @ 1m EHP. I just threw on my rare pants and my other WH that has all res and vit(but much lower strength). So with current gear in my stash The best tDPS I can attain with 1 mil EHP is the following:

Damage: 585277.32
tDPS: 3858560
Effective Health: 1013872
Life: 73074
Armor: 6785 (68.29%)
Strength: 3059
Dexterity: 297
Intelligence: 265
Vitality: 1384
Attacks per Second: 2.552 / 3.3704

So 3.85m tDPS at 1.01 mil EHP is my best. My actual current setup with my Diggers and Higher DPS Witching Hour is 4.1m tDPS at 870k EHP. I can also run another version of my gear which is in between these. By keeping my Rare pants on and keeping my higher DPS WH(however much more vit just no All res) I can achieve the following:

3,992,390 tDPS @ 979,786 EHP......Which is so very close to 4m tDPS @ 1mil EHP.....I can feel it. However, even when I achieve it, most likely I will still be playing at 4.12m tDPS with 870k. The difference in kill speed is noticeable where as the difference between 870k ehp and 1mil is not.

Thank you fish for giving me my last and final goal in this ultra boring game. 4m tDPS @ 1m EHP. I need about 25 more strength, and 50 more vit somewhere to make this happen. Does not sound like a lot, but finding those little extras is very difficult on my current gear.

Note: I just dont see 4m tDPS @ 1mil EHP without a dagger possible. I have run many tests.......the problem lies with two pieces. Lacunis. To break those final tDPS numbers you need high strength lacunis. Therefore, all res needs to go. Then Witching Hour......you need like 230+ strength 45+ crit Damage at a minimum. To find these stats usually there is very low res on them at best 50 - 60, so its much better to get ones with like 150 vit(there out there), or getting a serious GG pair of Ice climbers. 265+ Str, and 140+ vit MS 10+. Outside of that you most likely will need some of the best Weapons on the server. But if someone does this without an EF/Dagger setup..........I will be impressed. But I dont think anyone can. The people who have the gear........well just dont have the EHP and are not willing to give up their DPS because they are chasing the DPS rankings and love to read their own press clippings.
Edited by BigBaller#1318 on 6/17/2013 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@BB

Will a 195+ str 9/45+/10 Irons break 4m tDPS? I think I occasionally see Irons with those stats in RMAH. Or maybe a better rare ring? Like a Raiding Wheel or a Rugged Faze?
Reply Quote
RiffMaster,

Rugged Faze will definitely not do it. It will certainly help on the EHP side, but its damage is really not that good. It lacks str and has no average damage. Both which help tDPS greatly.....being they are damanage constants. I had a rugged faze, god rid of it because it blows for DPS. Howevever that ik glove......YEs for sure. But if you find that on RMAH I would be shocked. That would most likely be one of the best there is and would sell for much more. Raiding wheel would definitely work as well......Excellent damage......however, the issue for all this is not hitting 4m tDPS its maintaining EHP. My ring has all res on it. SO putting on a Raiding wheel would help tDPS but drastically drop EHP.

This is why I think EF/Dagger is only way to do it with maintaining EHP. WHy? because you can achieve breakpoints needed with way less gear. For example I hit 3.33 with needing a quad ring(Which I have in my stash)....because of this, I putting on a quad Increases my Paper DPS, but drops my tDPS because the crit and crit damage or lower vs the tri I urrently wear. So all that comes into play for tDPS at that point is the crit hit and cirt damage. SO this ring blows my quad away and would also blow the raiding wheel for my tDPS. And it adds 79 all ress. Kabooom. So to make this goal happen its not about stacking the most famous pieces of gear.
Reply Quote
I am reaching 2.8m tdps and 1.4m ehp, my goal is 3m/1.5 m ehp with my shield ... Possible?
Reply Quote
@BB

Well, I’m a regular flipper so yeah I should notice those items. Just like 9/6 STR Mempos, but a bit rarer I suppose. Well, maybe 190/9/40/10. I think Phaminez has one, if you’re looking for one lol :D. I also just realized your IAS breakpoint. Even with an additional 9 IAS in your rare ring, it wouldn’t matter, so there’s that. I think the DEX in some of your gears can offset your lower rolled ARs too in some of your items. Well, I think you can certainly reach 4m/1m tDPS/EHP well before the next patch. Btw, incredible items and even more impressive gear/stat selection! Maybe I can borrow those come the next PTR? :D

@Prof

It certainly is. The CD in your sword needs more love lol :D If you're also planning on switching to a SOJ, that will probably require an extensive regearing.
Edited by Riffmaster#1749 on 6/17/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Note: I just dont see 4m tDPS @ 1mil EHP without a dagger possible. I have run many tests.......the problem lies with two pieces. Lacunis. To break those final tDPS numbers you need high strength lacunis. Therefore, all res needs to go. Then Witching Hour......you need like 230+ strength 45+ crit Damage at a minimum. To find these stats usually there is very low res on them at best 50 - 60, so its much better to get ones with like 150 vit(there out there), or getting a serious GG pair of Ice climbers. 265+ Str, and 140+ vit MS 10+. Outside of that you most likely will need some of the best Weapons on the server. But if someone does this without an EF/Dagger setup..........I will be impressed. But I dont think anyone can. The people who have the gear........well just dont have the EHP and are not willing to give up their DPS because they are chasing the DPS rankings and love to read their own press clippings.

This would get me to 4m tdps/1m ehp:

Duped 1234.6 echo
Duped teeming
swap my off ring for an 8ias/4%elite unity
switch to Duped Doom Ruin mace
Switch to 400+str (with gems)/70+/75res all/vit diggers
Switch to 300+(with gems)/120vit ice climbers
hit plvl 100

All do able. 3 duped items easy to get. The only challenge is the climbers. Again would drop me to 3% life steal so not worth it in my book.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]