Diablo® III

Help Nyan gear his barbie! I'm lost!

Pretty much this is my last toon I need to gear! :O

I have approximately 100m to spend on him (150m maybe if needed to)

I currently use the amulet on my WD, but I can swap the bracers on my WD or pants on my monk if needed to. Most of the gear on my barbie was given to me, so I won't mind selling them if needed to.

As for the EF, I reallly reallly hate the fear and wish not to use it if possible. I want my barbie to be able to use both HOTA and WW :)

As well, you get a (>^^)> from Nyan if you help him out!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/27359026
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/18/2013 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edit: You will also get catnip!
Reply Quote
No one? :(
Reply Quote
Nyan still needs help!!
Reply Quote
I don't see anything glaring that's wrong...not sure what 100m buys nowadays but if it were me I'd look to upgrading the two weaps. The off hand dps is way too low and the main hand lacks a second good trait (IAS, CC, etc.)
Reply Quote
Okay ty for ur reply!
Reply Quote
Bumb for catnip
Reply Quote
Hmm..
Reply Quote
Nyan.
Reply Quote
Hi Nyan

Congrats on your barbarian and welcome :). There are things wrong with it however :). Have you run your character through d3rawr? Because I think you've missing breapoints and attack speed. Playing WW, you should aim for the 2.5 breakpoint. to maximise your tornado damage since that is where the majority of your damage is coming from.

I know you state you don't like EF but it really is BiS for Barbarians using WW and even Hota. That's why 98% of Barbarians use them. A good exception is Frankilalah if u are certain you don't want to use it, check out his build. Also, your dagger won't be any good for Hota.

I would suggest you go to Nived's gearing thread 4. He is probably our best gearer and will give you the best advice.
Reply Quote
Thank you for ur response. You get cookies! ^.^ ill look into this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]