Diablo® III

Battle.net friends not showing

90 Blood Elf Priest
It says I have no friends, and while I may be socially awkward - I have many friends on the game. My boyfriend and I are currently trying to play together, he just made me download the game...and now that I have logged in and am able to move around, he cannot join my game because it doesn't show up as me being online on his list, and when I open mine it says I have no friends.
So is there something I am missing here? Why does it say I have no friends, and how can I not be online on his list, when I am in the game..lol
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Hi there Rasberries. Cute name! Please be sure that you and your boyfriend are both on the same Region Server. D3 is much like WoW in that players on the US servers can't see, play with, or talk to folks on the EU or Asia servers.

To change your region go to Account > Options > and select the proper region from the drop down menu on the right. Your BF can tell which one he is on so you can join him.

Also, remember that if you are on a starter account there are some restrictions related to trading, using the AH, and creating shared games.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yep that was the issue, I was defaulted to the Europe server...god knows why when I live in Ontario, but whatever.
Thank you! =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]