Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

im sure that life steal works alright.
Reply Quote
@shaman 7/10

must suck to be just 1k short of 200k, upgrade those gems to hit bemchmark man!

id also get a bit more armour as it seems a bit low but the ar seems ok, a little extra vit might actually help u with big burst molten bombs etc.

do love ur cc though, rockin past 60!
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Shaman
im sure that life steal works alright.

yea
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Jorty
@hales nice wiz.. LS work for you in high MP? 8/10

like a charm mp10 ;)
Reply Quote
ls works wonders but has nothing to do with mp levels but with dps, the higher the dps the better sustain u get.
Reply Quote
rate me
Reply Quote
7/10 only focus now is dps but you got to compensate for your survivability. Login the nat combo!
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 08:12 PMPosted by avila
7/10 only focus now is dps but you got to compensate for your survivability. Login the nat combo!

1/10 to many people rated you already

does conflag work with chanto since they do fire dmg technically? what does it mean when chant says fire dmg? do all my spells do fire dmg?

also why do you use reactive? "periodic" shocks can't go off that much right?
Reply Quote
need some rating here bros
Reply Quote
@hoanglh94

Your armor and AR are both much lower than they should be. Chest armor, boots, and pants should AR, and armor when you can afford both. And you should never buy a Zuni Pox without CC. Nothing is more important for CM.

5/10
Reply Quote
@Enremeit

Awesome defense and dps, life on hit lower than I like to play with but to each their own. Very balanced.

9.5/10
Reply Quote
@BDF Not everyone has a 900+ LoH ammy. Just like your defenses are a little low for my tastes. Otherwise a very nice wizzy 9/10
Reply Quote
@enremeit 9.5/10 awesome res all , I like that cross too. any suggestion for my gear? i need loh i think.
Reply Quote
@Shaman 9.4/10
Reply Quote
@Belly: Pretty slick with the use of Nats helm and ring. AR is a little too low for my taste, but I'm sure it's a not an issue with your DPS. 9/10

I call mine the "Ugly Farmer" and you'll see why.
Reply Quote
@Wharrgarbl its not bad and its not good. improvements can be made, 290% MF is really a no need it seems a bit overkill on the whole MF gear. if you have forgotten diablo 3 killed diablo 2 saything that MF is no longer a problem.
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Belly
@Wharrgarbl its not bad and its not good. improvements can be made, 290% MF is really a no need it seems a bit overkill on the whole MF gear. if you have forgotten diablo 3 killed diablo 2 saything that MF is no longer a problem.

I know having MF is a waste with plvls, but it's just for fun. Hence Ugly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
@Belly nice dps, you can handle mp10 with no problems?
Reply Quote
@ tander

Can't see u, can't rate u. Sorry!
Reply Quote
@ tander

Can't see u, can't rate u. Sorry!

Only thing that's missing is edps. Mit and life is good.

7/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]