Diablo® III

Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

@Robochrist, as a new wiz, you have a solid build within a budget. CC, armor, AR should be your main focus if you want to farm mp10 efficiently. 6.5/10 as a wiz, 8/10 as a new wiz.
Reply Quote
Two piece Zuni with an attack speed/Loh Pox - then you could sac some stats and get Int/vita Inna's pants.

You'd get a pretty big DPS boost there.

I farmed MP7 with 40k life and 650 AR pretty well.

I've got a cheap Pox with loh/as if you're interested I'll work something out in game.

thanks for the offer :)

@ Sagittarius #1932

Great all-rounded wiz. very good mitigation and dps! CC is also very good. Not easy to further upgrade.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 7/7/2013 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@massacre, because I think you got skipped.

You could improve your jewelry, maybe try crafting an amulet to get a nice upgrade there.

Armor on bracers is low. and maybe a crafted one would not result in lower dps, but give nice survivability increase as well, with resis or armor.

In general a very nice set up. With gear wise, jewelry and bracers being the weakest. Looking good though! I'm partial to storm crow for helm as well, and you have a nice 5% cc there :-)

Overall 7.8/10
Reply Quote
@massacre, because I think you got skipped.

You could improve your jewelry, maybe try crafting an amulet to get a nice upgrade there.

Armor on bracers is low. and maybe a crafted one would not result in lower dps, but give nice survivability increase as well, with resis or armor.

In general a very nice set up. With gear wise, jewelry and bracers being the weakest. Looking good though! I'm partial to storm crow for helm as well, and you have a nice 5% cc there :-)

Overall 7.8/10

Replace all those gems with Int Gems. 50K life is plenty. I doubt you need energy armor either.

You really need a socketed 1.65 Chants wand.
Reply Quote
wow, this post is still ongoing, hehe

@Robochrist

I would increase your mitigation a lot. Your hp is in a good shape but all res and armor wise is too low IMO. Also, 700 ish LOH with the current mitigation may give you big trouble on mp10 RD.
Reply Quote
wow, this post is still ongoing, hehe

@Robochrist

I would increase your mitigation a lot. Your hp is in a good shape but all res and armor wise is too low IMO. Also, 700 ish LOH with the current mitigation may give you big trouble on mp10 RD.

There is no way he can go all out with 700loh with 700ra/4k armor even. It might be possible if he had 1.2k+ loh.

But it's not a 'big deal' tho, all he needs to do is wind up without EB and wait till Rd goes away.
Reply Quote
no comment. nice gloves/neck/weap

#zunis
Edited by Rewynd#1411 on 7/8/2013 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rewynd, I would save up for a good Tal rasha armor and Lacuni. More IAS, the better.

By the way, this my Archon build. But I do use the same gear for CM when I'm farming higher mp. Only difference is I wear storm crow with 6cc instead of my Mempo.
Edited by Nas#1431 on 7/8/2013 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Nas i think you could use more AR
Without Mempo you're sitting around 2.59 APS i think which means your wasting 5-6 IAS on your gears for 2.51
otherwise everything looks solid and comes together alright
Reply Quote
@Sykotik Nice AR
Reply Quote
@frankyblue

For you my friend I would look into a new belt, to have that low of AR really limits how much int cd you could get if you didn't search a WH with AR, like mine. Also work on your Ammy, a crafted one could open up the door for some gear switching.

7/10 keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
@natzul

8/10 beast, get your armor and AR up and were talking a perfect 10/10
keep it up!
Reply Quote
@Avila

I'd rate it 9/10. Nice toon
Reply Quote
@Natzul Thx man I appreciate the feed back. Looking for a new belt now I wasn't really aiming for one with AR but while sniping the AH one night I found this one for a mill or something I forget. I quit in sept and just came back a month ago so I was pretty far behind. I've been crafting away at necks but haven't got the lucky one yet. I can do mp10 but side with 9 for sheer speed. Any other advice would be great thanks again.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Frankyßlue
@Natzul Thx man I appreciate the feed back. Looking for a new belt now I wasn't really aiming for one with AR but while sniping the AH one night I found this one for a mill or something I forget. I quit in sept and just came back a month ago so I was pretty far behind. I've been crafting away at necks but haven't got the lucky one yet. I can do mp10 but side with 9 for sheer speed. Any other advice would be great thanks again.

i like where you're going here, i'd focus on getting more vit/cc though
Reply Quote
Mungo solid dps and decent loh I would rate 8/10
Reply Quote

However, 2.73 can definitely be used towards ubers...i just don't find it as effective..personally...merely down to playstyle.

I would say it's down to latency and pc performance moreso than simply "playstyle".

Playstyle is a fancy term for a number of different reasons someone needs to justify their effectiveness. I'd even say it comes down to skill at the low end.
Reply Quote
@Sesek1802: 9.5/10. Only thing I can think of as an upgrade is a Tal Rasha w/ AR. Very nice!
Reply Quote
@MilkMan: 5.5/10. I think you can afford to swap out the 3 gems in your zuni to topaz or the 2 gems in your Inna pants. Since you're running on LS, higher DPS output would workout to your favor. Also, you need more APOC. 9 APOC won't allow you to put down enough twisters for Nova spam.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 06:39 PMPosted by ObiEdge
@MilkMan: 5.5/10. I think you can afford to swap out the 3 gems in your zuni to topaz or the 2 gems in your Inna pants. Since you're running on LS, higher DPS output would workout to your favor. Also, you need more APOC. 9 APOC won't allow you to put down enough twisters for Nova spam.

low APoC is def a problem for me, but outside of switching to StormCrow, is there any other way to get more APoC? I just don't want to lose my Mempo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]